fun

it was a saturday and everyone was bored as fuck. so.... everyone decided to meet up at mattia's house. y/s/n and luca included as well. you were sitting on mattias bed, leaning against him between his legs. his arms were around you while he played fifa against kairi.

alejandro: we have a game tuesday.
kairi: yeah yeah

they continued playing their game

mattia: FUCK
kairi: HA
y/n: wowww mattia you suck
mattia: HA you try playing
y/n: ok
luca: when's it gonna be our turn..?
y/s/n: yeah we've been waiting.
mattia: after i vs y/n
luca: he's lying
y/s/n: ugh i know

you grabbed the remote from kairi and began to play against mattia. you were honestly just pressing random buttons, causing alejandro to laugh.

alejandro: y/n, do you even know what you're doing?
y/n: shhhhh

he laughed even more because you were losing. he whispered loudly for you to go over to him. you got out from between mattias legs and scurried to alejandro. he told you what buttons were for what and etc. he even played for you for a little. mattia didn't notice until your character actually started to beat him. he looked over at you guys.

mattia: HEY you're cheating!

you laughed.

mattia: i'm doneeee, fuck this

he said tossing the remote towards luca and y/s/n. alejandro tossed the remote towards them as well and the little kids began to play. you were playing with mattias hair while scrolling through your socials.

roshuan: y/n

you looked over at him and you saw a bright flash. he probably just took an ugly ass photo of you.

y/n: aww c'mon!! fuck you

you jumped at him trying to get his phone. you chased him all around the room until robert got mad at you guys for bumping into him and using him as a shield.

y/n: oGeY

you said mocking at robert. he just tossed a sock at you.

mattia: haha i haven't washed those socks since my last soccer game

you fake puked and threw it at alejandro.

alejandro: duuuude gross

he threw it at alvaro. the sock kept getting tossed around until mattias mom came in asking for his laundry. she took the sock and cringed.

m/m: you guys hungry?

everyone replied with no.

m/m: ok

you were laying next to mattia, head on his chest. your toes were next to alejandros. so being the weird ass you are, you touched his toes with yours, and rubbed your toe slowly against his toe.

alejandro: bitch what the fuck

he said laughing. you laughed as well.

mattia: what?
alejandro: y/n is being a creep
y/n: rude.

you looked up at mattia, wanting him to back you up like an entourage. he looked down at you raising one eyebrow. you looked back and forth from him to alejandro. he got the hint and smiled at you.

mattia: stop being rude alejandro before i drop kick you

alejandro flipped you off. you gasped, and looked up at mattia jokingly like he was your parent, and alejandro was your brother. mattia got up and jokingly squared up to alejandro. alejandro got up as well and played along, before grabbing you and running out the door.

y/n: HEY
mattia: hey that's mine!

he said growling jokingly

you were laughing hard, and so was mattia and alejandro. alejandro made his way back to the room.

mattia: fucking bitch

he said panting and laughing. mattia snatched you from alejandro and wrapped his arms and legs around you on his bed. you smirked at alejandro.

alvaro: y'all are immature
y/n: bitch how

luca: OHHHHH DID YOU SEE THAT
y/s/n: OH MY GOD GET THE BALL

kairi: man can't y'all be more quiet
y/s/n: no you
y/n: wow so mature

after a while everyone went home except alejandro. he wouldn't be able to get picked up until later. you, mattia, your guys's little brothers, and alejandro was left.

y/n: i'm hungry
alejandro: same
mattia: pshhh i'm not. go find some food downstairs.
y/n: uh rude, come on alejandro

you and alejandro went downstairs to make some food. you were waiting for the popcorn to finish popping.

alejandro: so hows you and mattia?
y/n: we're great.
alejandro: that's good
y/n: how about you? how's your love life?
alejandro: ehhh. i can't really say i have one.
y/n: what you mean??? i'm pretty sure a lot of girls want you.
alejandro: oh well yeah obviously, but I don't want them.
y/n: ahh i see.

the popcorn finished and you guys went back up to mattias room. after a while alejandro got picked up. you and mattia were cuddling on the bed starving because luca and y/s/n took the popcorn.

y/n: first you guys hog the tv and now you steal our popcorn?
mattia: yeah the fuck

you guys cuddled and messed around while they played on mattias console. your parents called telling you to come home.

mattia: alright

mattia walked you guys out the door. you kissed him on the cheek and left with y/s/n. today was definitely better than yesterday.

dad: so what'd you guys do?
y/s/n: played games
y/n: basically

you guys talked over dinner about random things, watched tv, and went upstairs to sleep.