our story

you were walking through the exact flower garden mattia took you to on your guys's first date.

he was holding your hand and talking to you about fish. you didn't know how the conversation ended up there, but it did. it originally started off with him talking about how he never took you to his dad's restaurant, where he would be working at in the summer.

the wind was blowing and dancing across your face. you got shivers.

it was almost summer, and you had to say so yourself, you definitely improved. you worked hard on youself, and yours and mattia's relationship.

there were times when things got rough, but you persevered through it.

you were in love with mattia polibio. and you couldn't believe he was yours, and you were his.

you guys came to a halt.
a look of confusion on your face.
he grabbed something out of his jackets pockets. it was a jewelry case.

he opened it up and presented to you a ring.

mattia: a promise ring. a promise that no matter what, nothing will ever break us apart. not drugs, not a person, nothing.

he slipped it onto your ring finger. wow. you were so in love with him.

you looked at him with adoration.

y/n: i promise

you hooked your pinky around his. and he hugged you. you held him like it was the last time you'd ever hold him.

love isn't a word you could just toss around. to love someone means to care for them. to dedicate your time to them when they're hurting or low. to love someone means to be there for them and stick with them no matter what.

you loved mattia polibio. and nothing would change that.
-
-
-
-
-
a/n: wow. i can't believe i wrote this book. i poured my soul into it. literally. i poured my whole entire soul into it. personal experiences and everything. i didn't think it'd get this far, but here we are. i hate to say this, but this is the end of my boy ): BUT, i will continue to write more books. i honestly started writing out of boredom and i'm a very imaginative person. i also like writing love stories, and i thought mattia would be a good person to use to substitute for the male in a love story. so i thought might as well. i appreciate all the support i got. really. and i'm so glad and proud to know that people actually enjoyed this book. i love reading the comments. highlight of my day. i would drop my socials but i don't know if i'm confident enough to do that lmao.

and before i get hated on by people that despise mattia, because i saw some other great author get hated on, let me just say this. i'm not a fan of how mattia acts at times, but come on. he's hot. and i'm not saying that lets him get away with certain things. matter of fact i wouldn't even DATE him because i don't even know how he is off camera, but what i'm saying is he seems chill, and he's nice eye candy. it's no big deal that i made a fan fiction about him. fanfictions are a great place to start when trying to improve you're writing (:

but stay tuned for my next books because i have a lot of ideas running right now (:

LOVE YOU GUYS!! SO MUCH.

edit: i have an important message for my readers in the "LET'S TALK" book. if u guys care lmao.