day 1

it was finally friday. mattia actually didn't have practice today, which you were really happy about. but... your guys's parents were going to be staying at a casinos hotel for the whole weekend. your parents usually played casino a lot, and in a raffle event they won 4 tickets to stay there. so, your parents willingly invited mattias parents. you and y/s/n weren't old enough to hang around the casinos, so they didn't want you to just be in the hotel room doing nothing. this meant leaving you and mattia to babysit. you weren't exactly mad about it, but you did want some alone time with mattia. but you decided to look at it with a positive attitude. you didn't want to be bored and alone with y/s/n though. so, you guys decided to have a big sleepover. the situation was a great excuse to have a sleepover with mattia and spend time with him. your guys's parents agreed to it as well.

ootd:

you actually woke up a little late, so you had to walk to school (haha)

you actually woke up a little late, so you had to walk to school (haha). you got a text from the pendejos groupchat.

alvaro
y/n where are you puta

y/n
bruh

roshuan
r u coming to school?

y/n
yeah i'm walking i woke up a little late

mattia
shut up alvaro

alvaro
sorry 😖😢😢😭😔

mattia
🤨

y/n
haha

you arrived 5 minutes before the bell rang

mattia: nice outfit

he said kissing your cheek.

y/n: thanks bub

you said kissing his cheek back. roshuan came up to mattia and stared at him like he was expecting a kiss.

mattia: hell nah

alejandro gasped

alejandro: what happened to kissing the homies?

you laughed

y/n: sorry he's mine now

you said going to hug him. mattia hugged you back squeezing your ass.

robert: ewwww

the bell rang and you guys went to class. mattia kept messing with you while you were trying to decide which house to buy for your guys's math project. he kept touching your thighs, your arms, your hair, and he tried playing footsies with you.

y/n: mattiaa pay attention. which house should we buy??

he groaned

mattia: i don't know you choose. i'm bored

you rolled your eyes laughing.

at lunch

you sat next to mattia and shared a sandwich with him.