"grocery run"

you guys eagerly fast walked to the car. you guys got in, him in the drivers seat and you in the passengers. he started the car and started driving towards target.

y/n: this is so stupid

you laughed.

mattia: you only live once. aye but don't forgot they asked for some doritos and shit so we still gotta get those after.

you rolled your eyes and laughed.

y/n: we really couldn't wait till after this weekend?

you said laughing more. he chuckled.

mattia: i guess not. a bitch is horny
y/n: be quiet

he laughed. you guys arrived and the parking lot was quite empty. perfect. y'all looked at each other for a little and instantly starting making your guys's way to the back seat.

he cupped your face and kissed your lips. you lightly bit his lower lip, him following your action with sticking his tounge in your mouth. he pulled apart to take off his shirt and instantly connected his lips with yours again. you ran your hands from his shoulders, to his chest, and then to his abs. they traveled farther down to the hem of his sweats. he took your shirt off along with your pants and undies. he was left in his sweats and boxers while you were left with just your bra. he looked you in your eyes, unclasping your bra with one hand.

y/n: oh- wowww

you laughed causing him to smile. he pulled his pants a little down so that he can access his dick and pull it out. it sprung up. he grabbed your waist and made you straddle him. you slowly sunk down onto his dick.

mattia: agghhh.... fuck

you let out a loud moan. you wrapped your arms around his neck cradling your head into the crook of his neck.

y/n: fuck your so big...

you began grinding on him, moving your hips.

he let out a groan. he guided you, helping you move your hips. he let out an exasperated sigh. he pulled you up off of him and laid you down along the backseat. his chains grazed your neck. he began thrusting in and out of you, lifting your legs over his shoulders, gaining deeper access.

y/n: FUCKKK

he was balls deep (😭😣😣😣)

mattia: you like that?
y/n: fuck yess daddyyy

he looked you in the eyes with surprise while thrusting, then smirked.

mattia: shit that's hot

he said panting

y/n: daddyyy, i'm gonna cum !!

your legs began to shake and you came, pussy clenching around his dick.

mattia: fuckkk i'm gonna cum

he thrusted a few more times before pulling out, jerking himself off and squirting his semen all over your stomach. he let out a string of profanities and groaned.

mattia: shit....

he fell back against the car door, panting. you were both sweating. it began to sprinkle.

y/n: oh hey look it's raining

you said panting. he smiled.

mattia: well we gotta get some stuff still. so get dressed ma
y/n: i'm tireddd

he put his boxers on then his sweats.

mattia: i'll dress you

he said jokingly. you pushed him away laughing and got dressed. you guys hopped out of the car. both of you hadn't brought a jacket, unaware that the weather would suddenly change. he wrapped his arms around you protectively, then twirled you. you were really out here living a love story. amazing. you laughed, grabbing his hand and dancing around. you got to target and quickly bought what was needed. in the snack isle he made a dance tiktok with you and posted it. you made one outside in the rain with him.

you guys got home and went to mattias room. y'all tossed the kids their snacks. they were too busy playing fortnite to notice.

y/n: i need to shower
mattia: same. i call my shower
y/n: well duh you don't have any girl stuff in yours
mattia: shut up

you playfully pushed him. he hoisted you up by the waist and threw you against the bed.

luca: stopppp
y/s/n: what the heck?

you got up and rolled your eyes.

y/n: y'all suckkk

mattia grabbed you again and you wrestled back.

luca: just take your guys's shower already jeez!
mattia: shut up puto
luca: i'm telling

you laughed and pointed at mattia

y/n: haha
mattia: be quiet

he said clapping his hands next to your head.

y/n: ok well i'm going to go shower

you said grabbing your clothes from your backpack and a towel.

after your shower you walked out back to mattias room. he was laying on the bed on his phone while the kids sat on the edge of the bed. he saw you and got up bringing his speaker.

mattia: let's go downstairs
y/n: alright

y'all went downstairs and he played some slow songs on his speaker. he stared at you smiling. you stepped closer to him and hugged him. he hugged you back, draping his arms.

earth angel, earth angel

mattia: will you be mine?

he said singing along with the song. you guys pulled apart, you wrapping your arms around his neck and him wrapping his arms around your waist.

my darling dear

love you all the time

you dragged your hands down his arms to his hands. he pulled his arms back from your waist and held your hands.

i'm just a fool

y/n: a fool in love, with you

you said singing along. you guys stared into each others eyes. he leaned in and kissed you. you kissed back, some of your fingers still hooked together.

eventually you guys made the kids shower, brush their teeths, and you guys as well. you and mattia got tired and fell asleep together on his bed while the kids in lucas. mattias LED lights were put on a nice baby blue, setting the vibe. it felt great, being next to mattia, wrapped in his arms.