perfect

mattia had soccer practice all of next week. which meant less of hanging out with him after school. even after practice he would probably be too tired to hang out with you. it'd be nice if you had friends except for the boys. you tried making friends but you were really antisocial. well, you had michael. but that was it.

monday

ootd:

you met up with the boys at the usual spot in the morning

you met up with the boys at the usual spot in the morning. mattia engulfed you into a hug.

kairi: ooo soccer season, means less time for you guys to fuck

you made a disgusted/smiling face

roshuan: HAHA she's smiling
mattia: nasty ass
alejandro: y'all ain't denying it
alvaro: yeah we all know what y'all was doing yesterday, it was loud and clear
y/n: oh my god shut up

you said laughing. after a while the bell rang

mattia: do i look ok?
y/n: yeah, do i?

he stared at you and cocked his head to the side.

y/n: que?
mattia: what kind of question is that?
y/n: uh- you asked first.
mattia: yeah but you're gorgeous. it should be illegal for you to ask that question.

you laughed and leaned into his side. in math you guys sat next to each other and worked on the project.

y/n: we have taxes??
mattia: ughhh. fuck math

the day continued on, nothing interesting happened. mattia stayed after school for soccer practice, leaving you to walk home by yourself. you haven't walked home by yourself in a long time, and it felt weird. he said you could stay after with him but he didn't know if you wanted to stay for 3 hours and watch them do soccer shit. you would if it was a game, but it was a practice. something they'd be doing everyday. so you went home. you unlocked your door and entered your house. you went straight to the pantry. you grabbed some crackers to eat while doing your english home homework. after you finished that, you did your chores and went to your room. you got a text from mattia.

you put on some music and took a bath

you put on some music and took a bath. you thought about how lucky you were. you still couldn't help but find yourself thinking about how crazy it was that mattia fucking polibio chose you, out of every girl in this world. after your bath your parents got home.

mom: how was your day?
y/n: alright. nothing interesting. kinda boring.
dad: did you hangout with mattia today?
y/n: at school yeah, not after school. he has soccer practice.
dad: ohhh
mom: how's his grades?

why did they expect you to know all this shit?

y/n: i don't know
mom: you've known him for what? 3-4 months and you don't know his grades?
y/n: am i supposed to know his grades? i'm not his mom

you said laughing. big mistake.

dad: oh so you think it's funny?

you stayed silent, not wanting to trigger an argument.

mom: lose the attitude. i raised your better. now come help me make dinner and tell me more about your day.
dad: just have her go to her room. seems like she doesn't want to spend time with us anyways.

you didn't. they treat you like shit and then ask you to spend time with them. that shit don't make sense. so you left to your room with pleasure. they were so annoying. some days were good (rarely), but most days were bad. they were like toxic friends. you opened your window for fresh air. you looked up to the sky, admiring the hues.

mattia: BOO

you jumped in shock.

y/n: oh my god fuck you

you said laughing. he was laughing too. you were met with a sweaty mattia, still in his soccer jersey. he looked pretty hot though.

y/n: ok you can stop laughing now

it's been a minute of just him laughing and making fun of you.

mattia: your face AHAHAHA
y/n: yeah yeah. how was soccer practice?
mattia: alright. how was your time?
y/n: ugh, boring as hell. and annoying.
mattia: why?
y/n: my parents

you said, leaning on your windowsill and resting your head in your hands.

mattia: what did they do this time?

he said huffing.

y/n: they asked how your grades were, and i said i didn't know. so they got mad.

he laughed.

mattia: that's so stupid. but don't tell them i said that

you laughed.

y/n: yeah...

you said, voice trailing.

mattia: hey, look at me.

you looked up at him. he was perfect.

mattia: i love you. one day we'll get married, move out somewhere. anywhere. live a happy life.

you laughed.

y/n: sounds good to me. you're perfect.

he smirked at you, laughing while shaking his head.

mattia: if anything it's you who's perfect.

you guys ended the conversation being that he had to shower, do his homework, and eat dinner. you went to bed after moisturizing your skin. you were so grateful for mattia being there for you after every fight you had with your parents. you began smoking a little less, and loving a little more.