you and me

after school you and mattia went to your house to hangout and raided the kitchen. he grabbed takis and you grabbed dry ramen noodles. you guys laid on the couch and watched tom n jerry. mattia was going to hangout with the boys tomorrow, so you savored the time you had with him today. you were laying on the couch, head reseted on his lap. his arms dangled over you. you opened your mouth and looked at mattia.

y/n: ahhhh

you said wanting him to feed you a taki. he bent down and put his tounge on yours.

y/n: pffftttksjasjdbdjodmf

mattia just laughed. you made a fake puke sound and laughed after. you kept staring at him until he fed you a taki. you guys got bored and went outside to play soccer. he tried to teach you a few tricks, but you just weren't a sports person. after him failing to attempt to teach you tricks he just gave up and went over to hug you, laughing.

y/n: im not sporty
mattia: i know

he kissed you. you guys pulled apart, smiling at each other.

mattia: damn
y/n: what?
mattia: corny but i've never been so in love. i love you.
y/n: awww mattia i love you too

you guys went to his house to make tiktoks. you posted one where you guys were just messing around to a chaotic audio. you guys first started doing random dances and then he picked you up, threw you on the bed, and wrestled you in the video. you guys were screaming and laughing.

y/n: you little fucker

you said laughing trying to get out from under him.

mattia: huh? you want me to fuck you?

you laughed.

y/n: nooo you wish. let's go live baby.
mattia: i'm down

you guys went live on your account. you guys went live for a while, until something happened.

samantha.17: she's so fucking ugly 😭💀
daniii: damn mattia really into them ugly hoes 💀
bxby.emyy: she only hangs out with the boys??or what? she prolly been ran thru

you don't know why but a whole raid of mean comments came out of no where. it was more than usual. mattia was hugging you from behind. people started arguing, some people noticed the hurt in your face. you ended the live. it was quiet for a little, then mattia hugged you tighter. he kissed you on your head while playing with your hair.

mattia: i think you are so beautiful, i don't know what they're on.
y/n: i really don't care, mattia.

you lied.

mattia: well i do.

you just kissed him. to shut him up. you didn't want to waste time talking about some of his crazy fans.

it turned into a make out session, with you on his lap, and his fingers running through your hair. yours in his hair as well. his hands traveled down to your waist, then your ass. he squeezed your ass causing you to moan. your guys's tounges swiped against each other.

nothing feels better than this

you eventually went home. you did your chores and homework. after you finished, mattia and you just snapped each other random funny stuff. then your family got home.

y/s/n: i made a new friend. he's new. well, he isn't exactly new, he came back.
mom: oh, really? what's his name?
y/s/n: luca
y/n: yeah that's mattia's little brother.
dad: WHAT?!

your family was in just as much shock as you were when you found out, so you told them the story.

mom: aww, poor boy.
dad: y/n this is why you should appreciate us more. we work so hard for you to be happy and survive.

you lost it. you snapped.

y/n: why just me? y/s/n is right there too. and who said i'm unappreciative? why do you have to come for my throat all the time?

your moms eyes widened and your dad laughed.

mom: wow! you have the nerve to talk to us like that? give me your phone and go to your room.

your blood was boiling, you were sweating. you were mad. so you went up to smoke. you opened your window to get some cool air. a few minutes later mattia opened his. he analyzed your mood and face.

mattia: parents?

he knew you too well. you just nodded.

mattia: aww i'm sorry baby. if i could adopt you, i would.

you laughed.

y/n: that'd be weird. because then you'd be my dad.
mattia: i'm already your dad.

it took you a moment to realize what he was saying. you laughed.

y/n: shut up. and if your parents were to adopt me that'd make me your step sister. still incest.

you guys laughed.

mattia: i gotta go eat dinner. i love you.
y/n: i love you too. oh and i got my phone taken.
mattia: for what?
y/n: for "talking back".
mattia: you know what, you got your ipad. they can't stop you.

you laughed.

y/n: ok. go eat your dinner.
mattia: bye

he said smiling, then leaving.

today was a bad day. but mattia always managed to make a bad day less bad.