savior

mattia's pov

y/n and i were great couple. until she cheated, of course. she wasn't even that drunk, that's what pisses me off. she was high and still fully capable of her actions. but i guess i wasn't good enough for her to stay. so that ended. 

she's been on my mind, but not as much.

but i found someone. we were actually facetiming right now. she was really pretty. she sent nudes whenever i asked. 

ha.

the thing is, she lived in another state. her name was lena. but we've been snapping eachother a lot. we plan to meet eachother in real life. i'd fly her down here being that my parents got discounts for flights. and like, i don't know. fuck.

was i using her as a rebound? well, i don't know. anyways,

i'm horny.

regular pov

you were supposed to go over to michael's today. it's been 3 months that you guys have been together. your parents don't know that you and him are together, but you planned to keep it that way. you still got hate, but you deserved it. you sucked it up. and what did you expect? you cheated on someone with a big ass horny fanbase.

ootd:

once you got to michael's a bunch of his friends were already in his room

once you got to michael's a bunch of his friends were already in his room. and nikki! you smiled. nikki was actually one of your close friends now. next to michael. 

y/n: hi guys

everyone looked at eachother, and then laughed. 

💭huh💭

nikki: you said that so adorably

jordan: like an innocent kid

y/n: haha...oh. is that good or bad?

michael: just ignore them. they aren't usually around people like you.

michael opened his arms for you to come sit on his lap. you did. 

y/n: oh well, i guess i'm an innocent kid.

nikki laughed.

nikki: not for longgg

she started talking about some girl she was fucking with while she opened her fanny pack. she brought out a needle and white powdery substance. jordan brought out a lemon and water while michael had cotton balls and gael a spoon.