make up

so many thoughts raced your mind as you guys walked into the hotel room.

💭 does he still like jenna? is he just using me as a rebound? what if it's not jenna and something else? but we've been together for a while.... fuck i don't know💭

mattia: babe-

y/n: seriously? "fuck you mean"? why do you have to say that?

you and mattia rarely got into arguments. so you were low-key sensitive when it came to you guys arguing.

mattia: i know, i know. i'm sorry.

he tried to give you a hug but you didn't hug back.

mattia: y/n i don't like arguing with you.

y/n: what are you hiding? are you using me as a rebound or some shit like that?

mattia pulled back fast.

mattia: y/n, WHAT? are you crazy? i love you!

y/n: then why were you acting weird? you and jenna broke up on good terms, and it's not like it's just some small get together. it's a big party. it's not like you and her are going to be talking the whole time.

mattia didn't say anything.

mattia: yeah. you're right.

you stared at him trying to find out why he was acting like that.

y/n: why were you acting like that?

mattia: like what?

you mad dogged him.

y/n: like- like THAT. the way you were acting!

mattia: what are you talking about?!

y/n: you were acting like guilty or something, like you were hiding something.

you huffed, wondering if you were just crazy.

mattia: babe, listen. i just don't want you to think anything... bad.

y/n: what? what're you talking about?

mattia: i'm talking about you thinking the things you were thinking earlier!

y/n: I ONLY THOUGHT THOSE THINGS BECAUSE YOU WERE ACTING WEIRD

mattia: WHY ARE YOU YELLING

you hated this.

y/n: i don't want to argue. i don't like this.

mattia: ok but i need you to know i love you and only you. i just thought it'd be weird that we're going to my ex girlfriends house.

y/n: yeah, for a party. a big one.

mattia: you're right. i just didn't want you to be jealous or something because you shouldn't be. you're so beautiful. i didn't want things to be weird. and i didn't want to talk about it but at the same time i did.

he sat on the edge of the bed, pulling you down with him. you laid in his arms. no words were spoken.

y/n: i'm hungry

mattia laughed. he looked you in the eyes.

mattia: i love you.

y/n: i love you too.

it was 4 pm. you guys decided to go to a buffet. he drove and you played DJ in the car. you guys eventually got to the buffet and got a table.

y/n: no way, there's crab legs here!