calm in the storm

how were you going to get home? 

you weren't paying attention to the directions and the road when you guys got here. you couldn't call your parents to come pick you up, and you didn't want to take a lyft alone at night. 

you went to the bathroom, and the tears wouldn't stop. you hiccuped. you hated yourself so much. you took your phone out to see 2 missed calls from your family and 5 unread text messages. shit. you tried texting mattia and calling him but it went straight to voicemail. your texts never delivered. 

did he already block you?! shit. he had you blocked on everything. was it really that deep? ok, maybe it was. would it have been different if you kissed someone other than his best friend?

💭i fuckin hate myself 💭

then you remembered michael. maybe he could take you home. if you were being honest, you didn't really want to go home. you couldn't face your family right now without breaking down in front of them. maybe you could stay at michael's for the night. you looked at the messages your family sent. they didn't seem to mad. just asking how things were and shit. you texted your parents you were doing great and that you were sorry for not answering their calls or texting back. you said you were busy. then you asked if you could stay over at "janelle's" since the project seemed to be taking forever. three dots kept popping up. 

you snapped michael

you snapped michael.

y/n

hey, could you meet me in the bathroom?

michael

which one?

y/n

the one upstairs. down the hall to the right.

sooner or later you heard knocking at the door. you opened it and came face to face with michael. 

michael: you good? why are you crying?

y/n: because i fucked up

you wheeped. 

y/n: could i stay over at your place?

michael: uh.... yeah. y-yeah sure. what happened?

y/n: i cheated on mattia and i fuckin hate myself. now i have no ride home and no mattia. 

you were uncontrollably crying.

michael: what? who'd you cheat on him with?