satisfied

your guys's parents got home sunday. of course right when your parents got home they acted total bitches towards you. they found a way to yell at you for anything. you did all your chores while they were gone to avoid this exact situation.

mom: oh my god you must've gained so much weight just sitting here doing nothing.
y/n: i actually did all my chores, and vacuumed the stair steps like you said to.
mom: come massage me, i'm exhausted.

she said totally ignoring you. her voice was like a beam just penetrating your brain, so. fucking. annoying.

dad: i'm gonna go rest. i'm tired.
y/n: what did you guys do? where'd you go?
mom: stop being so nosy.
y/n: i was just asking.
mom: be quiet and massage me
dad: we went to a casino.

after a while they went to go pick your brother up from his sleepover. they were probably going to be there for a while, since the friend that your little brother was sleeping over with's parents loved having people over. your mood was ruined. you got a text from mattia asking you if he could come over.

you asked your parents over call and they said exactly what you expected them to say

dad: as long as your brother joins you guys, then yeah.
mom: did you hear your dad?
y/n: yeah

you heard the doorbell ring. you went downstairs and opened the door to a smiling mattia, who's smile slowly turned into a frown.

mattia: what's wrong?

he clearly saw the sadness and ruined mood on your face. you didn't want mattia always feeling obliged to make you feel better. but he knew you way to well. you just stared at him and he engulfed you in a hug.

mattia: your parents again?
y/n: i'm just sensitive. everyone who's normal would just get over it.
mattia: no. you are normal to feel how you do right now. if i had someone constantly judging me i'd feel like you too.

you just continued to hug him. it felt nice and therapeutic. after a while you guys pulled away.

y/n: you packed everything? your toothbrush too?
mattia: yeah. and even if i did forget it i live literally right there

he said laughing.

y/n: trueee

your family got home.

mom: hi mattia!!

she went over to hug him. he hugged back and kissed her on the cheek.

mattia: hi mrs. y/l/n
dad: mattiaaa
mattia: hi mr. y/l/n

they greeted each other, giving each other a bro hug.

mattia: hi y/s/n
y/s/n: hi