love

you guys woke up and got ready for school. since mattia slept over last night, your dad just dropped him off with you as well. he texted his friends that he would be with you. you guys met with his friends at the same spot you guys always meet up at in the morning. he wrapped his arm around your shoulders when walking.

robert: soooo, what'd you guys do at the sleepover?

he said with a huge grin.

y/n: no, we didn't
robert: i asked what you guys did....

he said with one raised eyebrow

y/n: i know what you were trying to say OK
alvaro: ok but did you guys 😏

your cheeks turned hot and red

roshuan: SHE'S BLUSHING
y/n: we didn't!! my brother was there just so YOU GUYS know
alejandro: oh yeah huh
kairi: welppp
mattia: y'all weird

the bell rang and school started.

michael: hey y/n, how are you?
y/n: alright. how bout you?
michael: could be better.
y/n: hope it does get better.

he continued making small talk with you and soon enough the bell rang. michael was cute, but not hot. like mattia hot. alejandro was better looking then michael as well. but mattia still topped them all.

after school mattia walked with you home. it was a gloomy day, and a little chilly. you were wearing his champion hoodie, and it felt so comfy. you guys went to his room. his led lights were set on red, and he put some music on. you took your uncomfortable jeans off, leaving you wearing your victoria's secret panties and his hoodie. it was big on you, oversized. just the way you liked it. you could feel his eyes on you.

there was definitely sexual tension in the air.

he was laying back in his gaming chair while you laid on his bed. you sat up and made your way towards the foot of his bed where you sat. you stared back at him. he bit his lips and rested his head in his hands, elbows propped up on the arms of the chair.

y/n: can i help you?

you asked jokingly.

mattia: yeah, actually.

he slowly made his was towards the bed, and stopped at the foot of the bed. you opened your legs allowing him to get closer to your body. you definitely knew where this was going. you cleared your throat. he looked down at you as you looked up at him. you smirked at him, your eyes giving him all the consent he needed. he bent down and grabbed your legs, motioning for you to hook them around his body. he lifted you and put you further up the bed. your legs left his body, allowing him to take his shirt off. you took your shirt off as well, lips meeting after. he unhooked your bra, and his belt. you heard his pants being discarded on the floor, and soon enough yours as well. you were left in your panties. he hooked his fingers in the hem and pulled them down. you squeezed your legs together in awkwardness being that it was your first time.

mattia: hey hey, i got you. you're fine, it's your first time? yeah?
y/n: um, yeah
mattia: i'll go easy
y/n: then what the fuck is hard?
mattia: my dick

you giggled
he smirked at you.

mattia: you'll see sooner or later.

he made his way down your body and pressed his thumb against your clit, rubbing it in circles.

y/n: fuckkk

you said moaning and whimpering. he stuck his middle and ring finger in you, curling and pumping them in and out at the same time. the feeling was euphoric, it felt so good. you moaned, arching your back.

mattia: damn. you can barley handle my fingers

he took them out and sucked on his fingers, tasting you.

💭 that's hot 💭

he then dipped his head down and licked your clit. you moaned. he grabbed your thighs spreading them wide apart to gain more access. he sucked on your clit, slowly making his way to your hole. he then slipped his tounge inside you. you gasped.

💭wowwww that's a long tounge💭

he moved his tounge inside you. you grabbed his hair, playing with it. you smiled, it felt so good. he moaned into your pussy. you moaned his name.

he came back up and reached over you, grabbing a condom from his drawers. he unwrapped it and put it on.

mattia: you ready?
y/n: yes

he grabbed his dick and rubbed his tip against your clit. he moaned. he lined his dick up with your entrance and slowly entered you.

y/n: mmmmmmm

mattia's eyebrows knitted together, mouth opening. he groaned.

mattia: fuck

he whispered under his breath. your pussy tightened on him because of all the pleasure. he groaned even louder

mattia: y/nnn, shit you're tight.

he pulled out slowly, and went back in slowly.

y/n: go faster

he just smirked at you and chuckled

mattia: alright, whatever you want.

he began thrusting his hips even faster. he grabbed your legs and put them on his shoulders, allowing him farther access inside you. his hips rocked back and forth, causing you so much pleasure. his dick felt so great inside you, he was big.

y/n: ahhh fuckk

he continued thrusting in and out of you, the sound of skin slapping against each other and moans filling the air.

y/n: i'm gonna- cum
mattia: cum for me baby

you came, moaning his name. he still continued to thrust in and out of you, trying to reach his high. you were sensitive, so you began shaking. he pinned your hips down, controlling you. he soon came.

mattia: shitttt...

he said groaning. he pulled out and took the condom off. you whimpered. you were tired.

mattia: damn

he rolled off of you panting, laying down by your side.

y/n: wow

you said panting as well.

mattia: glad i was your first

you guys laughed

y/n: me too

you said, eyelids heavy. mattia laughed.

mattia: you tired baby?
y/n: mmm yeah. i juss wanna sleep here

you slurred. he laughed.

mattia: well you know you can't
y/n: i know

you said frowning. you slowly got up and got dressed. him as well. after you guys finished getting dressed he walked you downstairs and to the door. before you crossed the threshold he cupped your face and looked you into your eyes. he kissed you passionately. you smiled after.

y/n: thanks for today.
mattia: yeah, your welcome. i enjoyed it

you hooked your pinky on his and kissed him on his cheek.

y/n: i love you
mattia: i love you too

you then left for home. what a day.

-
-
-
a/n (authors note) : forgive me father for i have sinned 😔