shit goes down pt.2

you stood there watching some random girl flirt with mattia. she would NOT give up. 

💭should i tell her off? 💭

you didn't want to make a big deal. i mean it was a party, and you didn't want to be clingy.

💭then again this bitch IS flirting with my man. but he doesn't seem interested in her 💭

you linked your free arm with mattia's and he looked down at you and smiled.

mattia: yeah?

he wrapped his arm around your waist and the girl gave you a dirty look. 

y/n: wanna smoke with me now?

mattia: yeah, sure baby. a little later though, ok? she's asking about how my tiktok career became. 

this betch. she kept running her mouth, and so did mattia. you let go of him not wanting to be a third wheel.

what the fuck just happened. who was that bitch?

 you weren't that mad at mattia. you were mad at that GIRL. whatever. 

you took out your lighter and a joint, lighting up. you inhaled the smoke, it's been too long. it felt great. you went outside and found a chair to sit in. you saw michael across the pool, exchanging stuff with some group of people. drugs. 

you took out your phone and tried to find those girls he had convos with on snapchat. the ones he tried to hide from you. successss. you found them. 

this lily bitch looks annoying...., this cynthia bitch looks like a pretty horse...., 

WHAT THE FUCK?! SHE'S 15?! I'M ONLY FUCKING 16!  wow.

this lena bitch looks basic. 

you stalked them for a while. they were pretty.

alejandro: where's mattia?

you heard alejandro's voice. you turned to the right, blowing out smoke. 

y/n: oh hey. he's with some bitch. i'm so over it. do you know anything about some cynthia, lena, and lily girl?

alejandro: haha, yeah. well, what do you expect? he's famous. not a celebrity, but to our school he is. he is very social at parties. and trust me y/n, he is not cheating on you. 

alejandro wouldn't rat out his own friend. how are you going to believe anything he says?

💭yeah ok 💭

y/n: well he was supposed to smoke this weed with me but i guess not.

alejandro: guess you'll just have to smoke it with me

he said sitting in a chair next to you. 

y/n: i don't wanna keep you. 

alejandro: nah you're fine

you said giving him the joint you were currently smoking. you watched him put the joint to his lips, inhaling the smoke, and blow it out. you felt the weed kicking in. everything slowed down for a quick 3 seconds. the music, the people. your eye lids grew heavy. then things starting going fast, then slow, then at some point you were manually breathing.