fun day

you woke up in mattia's arms, remembering last night. he really knew how to make your body feel good. your legs were a little sore when you stood up, but you were still able to walk. he woke up pouting.

mattia: come back

he extended his arms grabbing for you. they then fell limply. you laughed at how cute he was.

y/n: i'm getting ready for the day

you said going to brush your teeth. he groaned and got out of bed, following your moves. you put on some music and continued getting ready. you and mattia goofed around while getting ready, and you enjoyed it. he made you so happy. i mean, it's not like you needed a guy to make you happy. but he gave you a feeling you never knew you needed. you could survive without it, but it was a bonus in life. after you guys freshened up and got dressed y'all left for breakfast. mattia drove you guys to denny's.  you were on instagram and kept seeing some party that was going to be thrown on everyone's story. it seems really popular. you looked further into it and found out JENNA was throwing it, mattia's ex. 

y/n: hey mattia

mattia kept his eyes on the road, and slightly cocked his head towards you.

mattia: hm?

y/n: have you heard of the party Jenna's throwing?

he was silent for a little. it was probably weird for him to talk about his ex. he cleared his throat.

mattia: yeah why

he said trying to sound uninterested. 

y/n: everyone's going 

mattia: yeah

y/n: are your friends going?

mattia: probably, yeah. she throws good parties and literally everyone goes. 

y/n: do you wanna go?

he hesitated to answer, not knowing what to say.

mattia: i mean, do you? i don't really care.

y/n: it's not a trick question it's do you want to go or do you not want to go. i'm not tryna test you or sum.

he was silent.

mattia: well, if i'm being honest. yes, i do want to go. but not for her, if that's what your thinking. 

you laughed.

y/n: no need to explain it's kind of already self explanatory. it's a big party and you don't want to miss out. just because she's your ex doesn't mean you can't go to a huge party she's throwing.

he smiled as you guys pulled into the denny's parking lot. he turned his head towards you. you looked at him, into his eyes.