new experiences

finally, a friday. the whole week was just stressful. it was filled with exams and quizzes and allat. you walked home with mattia, who was just as stressed as you. he swung your arm a little while you guys were holding hands.

alright, let's get real. you were horny, and stressed. you could tell he was too. mattia could see your anxiousness. he knew exactly what was going through your mind.

mattia: who's house?
y/n: i don't care. yours.

you guys sped up your walk home and he quickly unlocked his door. you took your backpack off and he did too, tossing it somewhere random. you pushed him onto the couch, pulling his pants and boxers down. he looked surprised. his dick sprung up, hitting his stomach. you took your shirt off, leaving your bra on. he looked down at you, eyes full of lust. it was your first time, but you were guilty of practicing with a banana multiple times. (sorry i had to 🤣💀). you grabbed his dick and sucked on the tip. his breath hitched.

mattia: fuck...

you slowly slid his dick further in your mouth. pre-cum spilled out of his dick. you massaged his balls while sucking his dick.

mattia: y/nnn

he whispered. he grabbed your hair putting it into a messy ponytail and pushed your head up and down. you were deepthroating his dick. you gagged, causing him to moan. you took his dick out of your mouth and began sucking his balls. you pumped his long dick with your hand. a long string of cuss words left his mouth, with a few groans. after a few minutes he gently pulled you up towards him.

y/n: you didn't cum yet
mattia: i know baby

he took you guys upstairs to his bed.

you laid down but then he flipped you so he was on top and you were under him. he kissed your neck, then sucked on it. you were probably going to see a hickey later. he made his way down your body, and stopped at the hem of your pants. he took your pants off, leaving your wet stained panties.

mattia: damn

he rubbed your clothed clit.

mattia: do i really make you this wet?

you whimpered. he stopped.

mattia: i said, do i really make you this wet?
y/n: mm yes

he took your underwear off, randomly tossing it somewhere.

mattia: what do you want me to do to you
y/n?

fuck. those words turned you on even more.

y/n: i want you to fuck me and make me cum.

he put his arms through your legs, locking you in place. head between your thighs, he instantly dived in. he went from sticking his tounge in you, to sucking on your clit, to licking your clit in circular motions. you were uncontrollably moaning. he moaned into your pussy, causing vibrations. the pleasure was too much and you tried closing your legs, but he jerked them apart.

y/n: mattiaaaa FUCKK

you arched your back because of all the pleasure, and just as you were about to reach your high he pulled away. you whimpered in frustration. he got up, stroking his dick. he pumped two fingers into you without warning, spreading them apart inside you. he used your wetness as a lubricant for his dick when stroking it. he spread your legs, aligned his dick with your entrance, and slowly slid in. he let out a groan.

mattia: ahhh shit
y/n: fuckkk

he began thrusting faster. he grabbed your boobs, massaging them. it felt so good. your pussy tightened around his dick, causing him to groan loudly.

mattia: fuck baby, do that again.

you obeyed. he pulled out after a while and flipped you into doggy style. he positioned you. he first put his tip in, teasing you. you tried pushing your hips back but he kept you where you were.

y/n: mattia stoppp i want you
mattia: mhm

he loved hearing you beg for his dick

y/n: i want you inside me pleasee, fuck..
mattia: damn ma, you're dripping.
y/n: FUCK ME

he grabbed your hips and slid into you. he slapped your ass while one hand grabbed most of your hair, slightly pulling. he thrusted faster and harder.

mattia: fuck your tight. you like that?

he said thrusting in and out panting, his hips meeting your ass.

y/n: FUCK MATTIA

he slapped your ass. you could barley think.

mattia: i said you like that?

he groaned.

y/n: fuck yes!!

you arched your back allowing him deeper access. the sounds of moans, groans, panting and slapping filled the air.

y/n: i'm gonna cum i'm gonna cumm!!! fuck!
mattia: cum.

he said sternly. you came, screaming his name. he pulled out and you got up, turning around. he jerked off until he came all over your face.

mattia: fuck.....

you wiped his semen off your face and licked it. he watched you as you did.

mattia: shower?
y/n: yeah

you said tiredly. he just laughed at you. you tried to stand but your legs were a bit shaky. mattia laughed again and walked over to help you. you guys went to the bathroom to shower. the water was hot, mattia looked down at you. steam roamed the air. he was a few inches taller than you. your guys's bodies were pressed close together. water dripped down his hair and body. he bent down and kissed you. you kissed back.

mattia: i love you so much...
y/n: i love you more
mattia: not even
y/n: it's possible
mattia: it's impossible.

you guys laughed. after you guys finished showering mattia gave you a pair of his clothes to wear since you guys used your other clothes to clean up the cum that was left after sex. well, half of it was his clothes. the hoodie was his but the nike shorts were alvaros.

y/n: im hungry
mattia: ooo, i don't think we have much right now. tomorrow's the day we go grocery shopping.
y/n: never mind i feel fat

you said laughing. you plopped down on the couch.

mattia: you're not

you snapped a picture of your shorts to alvaro. mattia saw and laughed.

alvaro
hey those are mine 😠

y/n
ik ☺️

alvaro
wait why are you wearing my shorts

y/n
because they were the only ones i could fit into LMAO

alvaro
but why are you wearing someone else's shorts 🤔

mattia was watching you guys snap as entertainment. he grabbed your phone and sent a picture of himself to alvaro.

alvaro
ahhhh i see 😏 that's my boyy

you laughed. after cuddling with mattia and talking about random things you decided to leave before everyone came home. you guys kissed goodbye. all your stress disappeared, and you felt good.