new bestfriend

you woke up to your mom screaming at you to wake up. 

mom: good morning. i have a list of chores for you to do downstairs. to make up for how stupid you were when you cheated on mattia. you do know we have to find a way to make up for it to his parents right? what were you thinking?

how nice was this? to be yelled at first thing in the morning.

great. you got up and walked to the bathroom. after you turned the water on, you peeled off your clothes, including the swimsuit. just yesterday everything was fine in the day. then at night things got bad. 

you stepped into the shower. you cried in the shower. you couldn't believe you guys were actually broken up. 

for a moment you let the water run down your body. the warmth of the water filled in for the coldness you felt. 

after you finished brushing your teeth you changed into comfy clothes and went downstairs to the list of chores awaiting you. the whole fuckin day felt so weird. it felt so weird knowing that you and mattia.... weren't together anymore. 

dad: i can't believe you. 

y/n: me either 

you said, wiping down the kitchen table with a lysol disinfecting wipe.

mom: what did you just say?!

y/n: i said ME EITHER. OK MOM?  i don't know if you've noticed or not but I AM HURTING TOO. OK? I JUST LOST MY BOYFRIEND THAT I LOVED. MATTIA WASN'T THE ONLY ONE IN THE RELASTIONSHIP. OK?!

dad: do not raise your voice at you mom!

mom: oh so now you wanna play victim huh?! it isn't anyone's fault but yours! do you know how AWKWARD you made things between us and his family?! HUH?! your own little BROTHER is receiving hate because of you. 

y/n: you act as if i don't know i fucked up!

your parents gasped, eyes wide, looking at eachother. 

dad: i don't know who you are. 

mom: she is not our daughter

y/n: WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT I MADE ONE MISTAKE. YOU TAKE EVERYONE'S SIDE EXCEPT MINE.

your mom slapped you.

mom: do NOT raise your voice at me

dad: and what makes you think you're right in this situation?

you stood there. not the first time you got slapped by your mom, but it was rare. 

y/n: i guess i'm not your daughter then.

you threw the wipe away and walked upstairs to your room. what were you supposed to do, sit in your room all day and read hate comments? smoke? you sat on your bed and turned your tv on. 

💭back to being a lazy fuck and binge watching shows💭

your friends from back in oceanside were blowing up your phone about it. you didn't want to talk about it. you threw your phone across the room. 

you opened your window to see if mattia's was open. it was closed. you sat there for a while. you didn't know you'd get this much backlash for dating someone who isn't even a celebrity. you didn't want to go to school tomorrow. his window didn't move, so you shut yours closed. 

later at night when you went to shower you saw a red hand print on your face. a bruise starting to form. 

💭fuck that bitch💭

you got out the shower to see that michael snapped you. 

michael

hey, how are you?

y/n

idk.

michael

aww ): i hate to see you sad. we should hangout tomorrow. trust me, it'll help. better than being cooped up in your room doing nothing, right?

true. you really needed a distraction too before you really went insane.

y/n

yeah. sure. i guess.

michael

hey, stay strong.. ok? we'll talk about it tomorrow.

you left him on opened. you laid in bed naked, missing mattia. he was going to cross your mind a lot. you already knew. this was going to be hard to get through. you don't think you'll ever get over it. you eventually put clothes on and went to sleep, not wanting to wake up.