valentines

today was valentine's day, thank god a friday. that meant you had a later curfew. you seriously couldn't wait for school to end. the whole day you were anxious and couldn't wait to see how your first valentine's day with an actual boyfriend would go. you were a little scared, but excited as well. you got him a card and a chain, but was planning on giving it to him after school on your guys's date. mattia greeted you with flowers, a teddy bear, and a bunch of kisses in the morning already. he said that was just the beginning. you couldn't wait.

the bell for dismissal finally rang. mattia fast walked towards you looking really excited.

mattia: hey baby
y/n: hi... babe...?

you've literally never said that to anyone or anything and it felt so weird saying it. you made it so obvious

💭 fml 💭

mattia laughed at you.

y/n: ok listen, i've never said that to anyone and like this is my first time and i'm new to all these things, ok?

he just laughed even more.

mattia: ok babe
y/n: yeah.... babe

you guys bursted out into laughter

y/n: whatever
mattia: your so cute

you smiled at him

y/n: so are you. what's the plan today?

you guys got to your guys's home.

mattia: it's a surprise. go get ready, i'll see you in a little.
y/n: ok, what should i wear?
mattia: mmmm, something classy but casual.
y/n: ok BABE

mattia laughed.

you showered, brushed your teeth, put makeup on, sprayed perfume, and wore this:

mattia texted you he was ready and you left for your guys's date night.

y/n: where are we going?
mattia: you'll see

you groaned

y/n: c'monnnn tell meee
mattia: it's a surprise ma

the whole car ride you guys listened to music and just vibed. he played you some of his latin music and whatever. you guys talked about what your guys's ethnicity was and what pet peeves you guys have.

mattia: we're here

he took you to a beautiful beach. you stared in amazement, you haven't been to a beach in so long.

y/n: i love it

you saw him grab a basket from the back of the trunk. he held it with one hand and grabbed your hand with his other. you kissed him on his cheek. he rubbed your hand with his thumb while holding your hand. the scene and the vibes were euphoric.

you guys set down a blanket and the basket. he pulled out the same chocolate heart from target, and a rose.

y/n: awwww, thanks bub
mattia: your welcome

he said with a big grin.

you pulled out the card and chain and gave it to him. he hugged you and told you he loved it.

mattia: i'm so lucky to have you
y/n: i'm the lucky one. you think we'll still be together by summer?

you asked while playing with the sand and eating the sandwich he made.

mattia: hell yeah. well, hopefully.
y/n: yeah, hopefully. so then we can come back here and go swimming.
mattia: skinny dipping?

you laughed.

y/n: i mean i'm down

he pumped his fist in the air and exclaimed a "fuck yeah" making you laugh more.

after your guys's little picnic, he took you for a walk on the beach. the sunset was so pretty. he took a picture of you and the sunset and asked if he could post it on his snapchat story.

mattia: you look pretty in this, can i post it on snapchat?
y/n: yeah sure, why not. it's honestly up to you.
mattia: ok, i just wanted to make sure because , you know, people are gonna say shit and stuff.
y/n: haha mattia, i don't care.
mattia: that's what i love about you

he hugged you from behind protectively. he nestled his head in the crook of your neck. you bent your arms so that you were able to grab his arms in front. you took your phone out and took a selfie of you guys and posted it on your instagram story. you saved it as a highlight. people already started to request your dms on instagram. some negative some positive. you put your phone away though, to enjoy the moment you were having with mattia.

you guys eventually went home, he kissed you goodnight, and told you he had an amazing day. you told him the same as well.

when you walked in you were bombarded by your parents screaming.

dad: your bathroom is DISGUSTING! i thought i told you to clean it last weekend?!
mom: did you eat with mattia?
y/n: yeah
mom: ok good because you're not having dinner. you're going to spend this time cleaning your bathroom and then do the dishes. plus we can't have you being a fat ass you're already big enough.

you were so pissed. the day started off perfect and was now ending in flames. you just did what they told you to do and then went upstairs. you didn't smoke though, you just cuddled with the teddy bear mattia got you and ate the chocolate he gave you. you started to cry in anger and frustration. they were so annoying!!! 

you got an incoming facetime call from mattia. you looked like shit. you didn't want to seem rude though so you just answered it.

mattia: hi baby- what's wrong?
y/n: nothing
mattia: tell me
y/n: it's just my parents again
mattia: what did they do this time?
y/n: they called me fat and a slob basically. they won't even let me eat dinner because they said the food i ate with you should be enough. but it's whatever.
mattia: what the fuck. i wish they weren't so harsh towards you. you hungry? i can get you some food.

how sweet of him

y/n: nahh i'm ok. thank you though.
mattia: you're not fat or a slob.
y/n: sure
mattia: i mean it. you are so beautiful. and you aren't even CLOSE to being fat.
y/n: haha, thanks
mattia: why don't you go take a shower, or a bath, and put on a face mask. you know...just do some self care. it'll help you feel better.
y/n: good idea.
mattia: yeah
y/n: alright, imma go do that.
mattia: ok, have a good sleep. happy valentine's day baby.
y/n: happy valentine's day

usually people would say "i love you", but you guys weren't exactly there yet. after your self care routine, you eventually fell asleep.