unexpected

you were never the one to be dominate. you were usually submissive. and you didn't know why you were being dominate. it just came over you. 

you wrapped your hands around his neck while straddling his lap, feeling his erection grow. he gulped. you went in for a kiss, feeling his soft lips on yours. your hand still around his neck. your other hand began to unbuckle his belt. then you took off his shirt. he came back in for a kiss. 

you pushed him down onto the bed, slowly raking your fingernails down his chest and stomach. you looked up at him to see what affect you had on him. his eyebrows were knitted in sexual frustration, his mouth slightly agape. his breathing got deeper. you moved down.

you pulled his pants down along with his boxers, wanting to get straight to it. his dick sprung up against his stomach. you ran your hand up his dick, bottom to top. his breath hitched. he looked down at you, growing even more hard. 

you grabbed his dick and rubbed his tip around your lips, looking up at him. 

every time you give him head you make sure to practice your deepthroating on him, since you weren't the best. 

in a quick second you engulfed his dick in your mouth, sucking. you heard him let out a small groan. you were only sucking half of his dick at the moment. he was pretty big. you concentrated on breathing in through your nose, and holding him at the back of your throat. you eventually went further down. you brought a hand up to massage his balls, your head bobbing up and down. you finally fit him all in your mouth and throat, turning your head side to side. 

mattia: ahhhh fuck y/n

he grabbed your hair and held it into a ponytail, moving your head further down his dick. you gagged on his dick being that you didn't know he was going to push you down, but you tolerated it. he bobbed your head up and down, supporting himself with his other arm. he thrusted his hip, wanting to feel himself deeper in your mouth. 

mattia: baby.... mmmm

he moaned. he gripped the bed sheets with his arm that was supporting his body up. you took him out of your mouth and he let go of your hair. you dragged your tongue down his dick, to his balls. you sucked on them while jerking him off. he looked down at you, admiring you. enjoying you. 

you went back to suck him off. you sucked half his dick, while pumping the rest. he eventually came. 

mattia: a-ahhh... fuck!

he thrusted his hips, mouth open, eyes partly closed and head thrown back. you swallowed his cum, sucking the rest out of him. 

you got up and sat down next to him. he was regaining his breath.

y/n: i love you. and only you.

you kissed his cheek and got up.

mattia: i love you too. you're getting better at deepthroating. 

you laughed.

y/n: i gotta get home babe.

mattia: wait what? no fun for you?

y/n: i can't.

mattia: why?

y/n: because....

you looked at him half smiling because of the awkward answer.

y/n: i'm on my thing...

you said in a lower voice. he raised his eyebrows and shook his head in understandment.

mattia: well you know what they say.... a period ain't stop nothin but a sentence

he said smirking at you. you laughed at him.

y/n: put your clothes back on stupid

mattia: pshh ok

after he got dressed he walked you out the door.

y/n: bye

you said hugging him. he kissed you on the head while giving you a hug.

mattia: bye baby. love you. remember to ask your parents about the party. tell them I'M going to be there with you, ok?

y/n: will do. love you too. bye

you left for your house, preparing yourself to ask your parents about the party. you did your chores and homework, whereas in a perfect world you wouldn't have any. smh. then you heard the door jiggle. they were home 😟.

y/n: hi mom. dad. y/s/n.

they all said hi back.

mom: hi sweetie, how was your day?

y/n: it was normal, nothing new. hey i was wondering, could i go to a friends house this friday? for a project? it's kinda mandatory.

they were quiet for a little. 

dad: who's your friend?

y/s/n: HAHA she is LYINGGG she doesn't have friends! HA

you shot him a dirty look.

y/n: it's one of mattia's friends. her name's.... janelle.

dad: ummmm, what class is it for? what's the project about?

y/n: spanish. we have to cook a spanish inspired meal. together.

mom: uhhh, sure. yeah. it's a girl yeah?

y/n: yeah.

mom: well then yeah, sure. ok.

pshhhhh stupid ahhhh

y/n: alright. i'mma go shower. be back for dinner.

dad: make it quick y/n

y/n: alright

success. even though you lied. but if you didn't lie, there was no way you'd be able to go. being that you had a bad history with parties and drugs and shit. you texted mattia about it and charged your phone, playing some music while you showered.

this would be fun.