michael

the week was almost over, meaning you can finally hangout with mattia this weekend. you did your morning routine and wore this:

 not gonna lie, after hanging out with him almost everyday and then out of no where not, it felt weird

dad: bye y/n! love you

your dad said as he dropped you off at school.

y/n: love you bye

you walked over to the normal meet up spot. everyone greeted you. mattia hugged you from the back, resting his head in the crook of your neck.

roshuan: wassup my g

roshuan said in a joking voice. you guys did the handshake you guys made up in last period.

mattia: the fuck?
robert: oh wow since when
y/n: since last period, we got bored as fuck
alejandro: dude it smells like shit
kairi: it's your upper lip

alejandro went for kairi and they play fought.

y/n: mattia you got some nice ass legs
mattia: oh my gawd thank you

he said mimicking a white girls voice, making you laugh.

robert: random as hell

the bell rang and school started. during first period your class wasn't working on the project, so you weren't sitting near mattia.

michael: hey y/n
y/n: hi
michael: how's you and mattia?
y/n: great, how about you? how's you and that girl?
michael: who?
y/n: the one you said you had your eyes on but she's taken or something like that?
michael: ohhh yeah, her. eh, nothing interesting. what's there to say? she's in a relationship. there's nothing I can do.
y/n: well, don't let that ruin your self pride and confidence.
michael: haha, yeah. what are you doing after school?
y/n: mmm, nothing much. mattia has soccer practice all week sooo, yeah haha.
michael: oh, well, you wanna hangout after school?

you were kinda iffy about that. it would feel weird hanging out with a dude alone that wasn't mattia. but then again he was just a friend and nothing more. plus, you didn't want to come off rude, knowing he had a bad life.

y/n: ummm, i'll see
michael: cool. you got snapchat? or something..?
y/n: yeah it's just my name. y/n y/l/n

teacher: alright go ahead and pack up the homework is page 15!

the bell rang.

michael: aight, see ya after school, maybe.
y/n: yeah

mattia walked over to you.

y/n: michael wants to hangout after school.

mattias face scrunched with disgust.

y/n: i know, i don't like the idea either. but he has a really bad life and i feel bad. are you ok with that?
mattia: uhmm, yeah. sure i guess. what do you mean by bad life though?
y/n: you know, abusive junkie parents. broken home. it's ok if you don't want me to though. i'm just trying to be nice.
mattia: nah i'm fine with it. i trust you won't do anything with him. he's ugly as hell anyways.
y/n: haha ok.

mattia walked you to your second period (spanish) and kissed you goodbye.

mattia: adios puta
y/n: uhh, um- tu comes culo puto

you said. which was one of the little insults you knew. he laughed.

mattia: te amo mi amor
y/n: i love you more

the day went on and nothing really interesting happened. except roshuan being hella funny as always in last period. you snapped michael saying you were able to hangout.

y/n: bye roshuan
roshuan: bye

michael snapped you saying to meet up at the mall. you snapped back saying ok, but that you didn't have a car. he replied saying that he'll just come pick you up. you went home and freshened up. he snapped you saying he was outside. you then left for the mall.

michael: hey
y/n: hi, ugh, finally. i'm so tired of just staying home bored as fuck.

you said getting in the car.

michael: well now you have me.
y/n: haha yeah

you guys arrived at the mall. you hoped no one would take picture of you guys together and spread rumors.

michael: let's get something to eat.
y/n: oh my god dude, let's go to that new thing that opened. that poki thing.
michael: oooo yeah

you guys ate and then walked around.

y/n: so what do you usually do after school?
michael: haha, like bang and shit. if not then i usually just stay home and deal with my junkie ass mom. then my annoying ass dad.
y/n: no one should have to go through that. i feel bad. and wait, what? bang?

he gave you a side glance, almost as if he didn't want to talk about it.

michael: gang stuff.

💭 oh- 💭

y/n: you're in a gang ?!
michael: haha, yeah. it's really no big deal. do you still like me? like as a friend? or...

he was stuttering.

y/n: yeah, yeah, i'm ok with that. no big deal. my cousins gang bang and shit too. that's back in stockton though.

you reassured.

y/n: but like if i'm associated with you will anything, like, bad happen to me? because i was never close with my cousins so i don't really know how that works.

there was a pause.

michael: nah, i won't let anything happen to you.

you don't know why but those words really made you respect him. value him.

y/n: what gang are you supposedly in?
michael: blood

oop.

y/n: oh.
michael: what about your cousins?

you just made an awkward smile. he laughed.

michael: crips i'm guessin?
y/n: haha, yeah.
michael: i know your boyfriend is always throwin up those crip signs. he's lucky he ain't really bout that shit.

you laughed.

y/n: i'm glad he isn't. i don't wanna see him getting hurt and shit.
michael: hm.

you guys bought candy at the candy store and hung out till 4. you left the mall after a while and he then dropped you off at home. you decided to text mattia.

you guys texted your "i love you" s and goodbyes

you guys texted your "i love you" s and goodbyes. you didn't know his dad had a restaurant. you couldn't wait. you went downstairs when you heard your family come home. after they settled down you went and sat with your mom on the couch. she pulled you into her and wrapped her arm around you, playing with your hair. these were the moments you were grateful for.