bitter sweet

after school you and mattia went to get your guys's eyebrows threaded. you always liked a guy who got his eyebrows done. he looked hot.

after that you guys walked to the target near the eyebrow threading. he grabbed your hand and interlocked your guys's fingers as he always does. he swung your arms a little, and talked to you about the math homework.

mattia: i don't get it. i fucking hate school.
y/n: i can help you if you want. i hate school too.
mattia: i'm so stupid
y/n: no you're not, math isn't an easily understood subject.
mattia: then how do you get it

you laughed

y/n: i don't know to be honest
mattia: hmph. fuck that shit, imma just wait till she goes over it tomorrow.

you guys were at the candy isle. you guys met in very late december, and it was almost valentines. you kinda wanted him to ask you to be his girlfriend, but you remember him saying he wanted to take things slow.

he grabbed a heart of chocolate, held it up and looked at you jokingly.

mattia: be mine?
y/n: ewww cringe

you guys laughed.

💭 😔 💭

mattia: is your dad a drug dealer?

he gave you a moment to respond.

y/n: why?

you said laughing

mattia: cuz ur pretty dope

not gonna lie that made you laugh. he laughed as well.

y/n: you're stupid
mattia: exactly
y/n: you know what i meant
mattia: ogey

you guys then left for home. you said your goodbyes and parted ways. you were thinking about how crazy it was that you guys were strangers and just neighbors at first, and now boom you guys are going on dates. it was crazy what effect he had on you and how happy he made you.

then you heard your annoying ass moms voice screaming for the 1 millionth time this week

mom: Y/N!!!!
y/n: YES?!

you screamed back annoyed

dad: DO YOU HAVE AN ATTITUDE?

what the fuck was he talkin bout?

y/n: what do you mean?!
dad: don't yell at me!
mom: how come the dishes aren't done? huh?

you looked in the sink. one fucking cup. they had to be joking.

y/n: seriously? it's one cup.
dad: don't talk to your parents like that! before we take your phone and you lose privileges.

you just listened to what they said and went upstairs to smoke. honestly, the main reason you smoked was because your annoying ass parents. they put the most stress on you. but it was whatever.

you opened the window so your room wouldn't be hot boxed. mattia saw and came to his window.

mattia: hey mamas
y/n: hi
mattia: why so sad?
y/n: not sad, just fucking annoyed.
mattia: por que?
y/n: mi familia
mattia: what happened?

you told him what happened half high, since you only took 3 hits. he let you rant to him and it actually felt great. he calmed you after a while.

y/n: thanks bub
mattia: yeah, anything for you.

that made you smile. he was just so PERFECT and you really wanted him to ask you out.

mattia: something on your mind?

💭 yeah, you 💭

y/n: uhh, yeah actually. i just, really.... uhh

you bit your lip hesitating. you were new to all this and wasn't as "smooth" as mattia was with words and "love". you just blurted it out.

y/n: i really like you. and...
mattia: you want me to ask you out?
y/n: uh, yeah actually. but you don't have to if you don't want to, I know you want to take it slow and stuff.

it was silent for a while. you shouldn't have said that. fuck.

mattia: i actually really like you too, and wouldn't mind being yours, and you being mine.

💭 💓💓💓 💭

mattia: so.... be... mine?

he said in that same voice he did earlier with the chocolate box. you laughed and blushed.

y/n: yes.

💭 YESSS 💭

he smiled at you, leaned over the window sill and reached his hand out. you put your hands in his and he planted a kiss on your hand. he rubbed your hand with his thumb, still holding your hand.

💭 just like the movies 🥺🥺 💭

mattia: hopefully we last. you make me so happy.

you didn't know what the future had in store for you two, but you agreed.

y/n: yeah, hopefully.

you had to go since your parents were calling you down for dinner. after you ate dinner you went upstairs and texted your friends about what happened. they were happy for you and teased you about finally getting a boyfriend.

you showered, did your night routine and went to bed.