struggles

it was a monday and you felt lazy as fuck. so you threw this outfit on:

dad: hurry up and eat your guys's breakfast!y/s/n: om troyn

y/s/n: om troyn

your brother said mouth half full.

y/n: i'm done

you said grabbing your backpack and racing to the car

y/s/n: IM DONE

he raced after you. you hopped in the car and your dad began driving.

y/n: bye dad bye y/s/n
dad: bye
y/s/n: byee

you saw the boys at the usual spot.

y/n: hi guys

they all greeted you back

mattia: oh! y/n i have some good news
y/n: huh

he grabbed your arm and took you away from the boys. you looked back at them in confusion. they all mischievously smiled at you. roshuan pretended to fuck the air. you mouthed a "what the fuck".

mattia: one of my dads friends got 2 tickets for free reservations at a hotel but something happened and he couldn't go. so he gave it to my dad. but my mom and dad can't take it because they have to work and already took some days off for the hotel they went to with your parents. and i don't think your parents can take it, and it expires soon, so.....
y/n: sooo it can be ours ???

you said excitingly. that actually sounded like it'd be super fun.

mattia: yupp. as long as your parents are ok with it. mine are but they said as long as yours are.

instant sadness hit you. you knew your parents didn't trust you and were a little strict. you let your hopes up just to be faced with rejection. mattia noticed the sadness on your face.

mattia: you ok babe?
y/n: mmm yeah. i'll ask.
mattia: ok. tell me what they say.
y/n: haha yeah

the bell rang for first period.

alejandro: soooo you excited?
alvaro: TO FUCK ?!
alejandro: shut the fuck up (this is the part he says the n word because let's face it, they all say the n word)
y/n: ew be quiet
alvaro: no you
y/n: so immature
alejandro: i know right alvaro is such a little kid.

alvaro flipped you guys off and left for class. alejandro laughed and so did you. mattia wrapped his arms around your shoulders and walked with you to class.

y/n: you payed for the groceries right?

you asked clicking your pen.

mattia: i thought you did