talking bodies

let's get straight to the point. you were horny. and it happens. but now that you had a boyfriend, who's already passed 3rd base with you, your hormones wouldn't have to worry.

ever since your first time with mattia you just wanted more and more. every trick, every position, you wanted to experiment new things. so, you wore the new pair of lingerie mattia bought for you last time and an oversized t-shirt. you texted him to come over.

your parents were out grocery shopping, and your brother was at his friends house

your parents were out grocery shopping, and your brother was at his friends house. perfect timing. you heard the doorbell ring and went downstairs to open the door for him. you opened the door to a bed head mattia, with jersey shorts and a kappa shirt on. you looked at him with lust, his energy matching yours.

y/n: i wanna experiment..... things....

he slowly smirked, looked down, and laughed. he stepped into your house and closed the door.

mattia: is this your way of asking me to be rough with you?

you just looked at him, waiting. he grabbed your waist, turned you around and pushed you against the wall. you whimpered. he quickly stripped himself and you, obviously wanting it just as much as you.

mattia: nice panties

you giggled. he grabbed your ass, slapping it, and kissed your lips harshly but passionately. he grabbed your legs and wrapped them around his body. he grabbed his dick, pumping it a few times, and shoved it into you. you both let out moans. he began thrusting in and out of you, kissing your neck. your fingers found their way to his hair. his hips rocked back and forth while he held you up against the wall. you moaned. he threw his head back in pleasure.

y/n: mattia.... fuck

he pulled out and made his way to the couch.

mattia: hands and knees

he commanded. you listened. he slapped your ass multiple times. he used your wetness to lubricate his dick. he thrusted into you. he grabbed a fistful of your hair and began thrusting in and out of you. his hands traveled down to your waist, moving your hips so it met his.

mattia: uhhhh fuck

he groaned.

mattia: you like that?

he asked, wrapping his hand around your throat. slightly choking you. you arched your back.

y/n: nnnghhh fuck

your guys's breathing intensified. you loved the way he made you feel. it was amazing how great he could make your body feel.

y/n: oh my godddd i'm gonna cumm

he pulled out and flipped you so that you were facing him. he went back in you and continued thrusting. he let out a sigh.

you heard him mumble something under his breath, but you couldn't make it out. probably something in italian. that turned you on. you came first. you screamed his name and he groaned. he thrusted a few more times before pulling out and cumming all over you. he pumped his dick, his semen squirting onto your stomach.

mattia: fuck....

you stared at him in awe. he was so hot. you collected his semen with your fingers and licked it all up. he stared at you while you did so.

y/n: you're hot
mattia: you too

he winked, making you laugh.

y/n: my parents are going to be home soon.
mattia: aww, that sucks. i was hoping we could shower together.
y/n: ooo that sounds fun, maybe another time.

he laughed

mattia: for sure.
y/n: well imma go shower, i have to.
mattia: i do too.

you kissed him on his cheek and said goodbye. he got dressed and left for home.

you went upstairs and took your shower.

💭 wow i actually have a sex life 💭

after your shower you got dressed and went to open your window. you saw mattia walk out of his bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist, water dripping from his hair. he saw you staring, causing you to blush. he opened his window.

mattia: you like it what you see?

(tiktok reference)

you laughed at him.

y/n: yessir i do

he smiled, god he is so handsome. you heard your family enter the house, which was your cue to go help them with the groceries and dinner.

y/n: ugh, i gotta go.

he frowned, but then smiled understanding.

mattia: i love you.
y/n: i love you more.
mattia: cap. nope. i don't believe.

you just laughed.

y/n: i'll see you tomorrow.
mattia: yessir, bye princess
y/n: bye loser

he jokingly gasped and put his hand on his heart.

mattia: i'm unfollowing you
y/n: noooo don't 🥺 i'm sorry

you guys laughed

y/n: OK i gotta go before i get yelled at

mattia pouted, not wanting you to leave.

mattia: fine. byee
y/n: adios

you closed your window and left to go help your family.

mom: why'd you shower so early?

💭 because i just had sex lol 💭

y/n: i felt dirty
mom: oh
dad: stir fry for dinner
y/n: alright

after dinner you went to brush your teeth and get ready for bed. you got a text from mattia saying "goodnight sexc" making your laugh. you replied with a "goodnight qt". you wanted him by your side. his warmth, his scent. you were in love with mattia polibio.