back home

you woke up helllaaaaa sore. (as said in the previous chapter). 

there were bruises on your thighs and hickeys on your breasts. you looked over at mattia, still asleep. the thought of him being able to do all this to you made you horny. AGAIN. WTF.

but no, you were too sore. and you weren't that horny.

mattia's parents and yours put all of you in a group chat. haha. they asked how you guys were and if you were coming home yet. you texted back saying you guys were ok and y'all were boutta come home. you got up to get ready for the day. mattia woke up and laid there for a bit, going on his phone. 

mattia: good morning

y/n: good mawrning 

you said mouth full with toothpaste. 

this friday was the party, and you honestly couldn't wait. you wondered who else would be going. you heard people who weren't even from here were going to go. you haven't been to a party since you got grounded and lost your parent's trust. hopefully they'd let you go. 

you received a text from bad bitch party asking if you were going to go. you replied with a

 "yes, hopefully. lol"

mattia came up behind you squeezing your ass. he grabbed his toothbrush and began brushing his teeth. you were faced towards the mirror and he turned around so that his back was against the counter and he was facing the wall. back to the mirror. 

after you and mattia got ready y'all left for checkout. a group of girls in the lobby kept staring at mattia. i mean, who could blame em? mattia was handsome. you pretended you didn't even see them and hugged mattia from the side. he had a nice shirt on, with a big nike jacket on and ripped jeans. and a beanie. he kissed your head. you could tell they were talking shit about you. but who careessss. you had mattia, not them.

if you guys ever breakup, it'd hurt a lot.

after checkout he drove you guys home. 

y/n: said i hope you got my note bitchh

mattia: ayy i left it on the suicide door bitch 

you guys sang along to trippie redd. 

when you guys got home y'all unpacked and ate food, since you guys didn't have any. of course, like you expected, your parents bombarded you with questions about your guys's experience and stuff. you told them about it, 

minus the sex. 

you were sad because after all that fun you had school tomorrow. oh well. the day passed and you got ready for bed, and this week. you'd ask your parents about the party tomorrow.