sum different

you followed michael up the driveway to jordan's house. jordan opened the door and greeted you guys.

jordan: heyy...yoo... uh, w-what happened to your face?

you brought your hand up to your face. was it visible? you couldn't go home like this.

y/n: i was play fighting with my brother and he accidentally hit me too hard.

michael cleared his throat and changed the topic.

michael: we home alone?
jordan: yessir

you guys went in to his room.

nikki: just in timee

gael brought out some pills.

gael: fentanyl

your adrenaline went up. you stared at it. he held his hand out, waiting for you to take one.

nikki: only one
y/n: do you guys do these drugs daily?

you said grabbing the pill.

nikki: nahh.
gael: like, barley.
jordan: we're just here to help you see what makes you feel the best. and to make you feel better.

michael sat down on the floor opening his hand, motioning for you to take it. you did and sat on the floor next to him.

you took the pill.

last thing you remembered was gael telling you how you'd soon start to feel.

sooner or later the world slowed. and so did your breathing. you could barley breath, or were you breathing too fast? you didn't know. your cheeks and jaw hurt from smiling. you were slightly freaking out, but happy.

you felt like you did when you and mattia went on that road trip. when the wind was blowing through your hair, and music was playing. and he had your hand in his. when you felt so loved and happy.

or when you used to lay in your parents arms as they held you. and you felt safe. or when your brother actually looked up to you.

you lifted your arms and threw your head back, resulting in you laying on the floor. you felt sweaty.

but you didn't care.

you didn't care that michael had hit you, and that you see him as a total different person now. you didn't care that you wanted mattia back so bad. you didn't care that your own parents made you feel so bad about yourself every single day of your whole fucking life. you didn't care that half the world hated you.

it was the moment that mattered. life slowed. everything was blurry, almost delayed. where were you? you laid there, stiff. you couldn't swallow your saliva.

but you were happy. so, motherfuckin, happy.

and you just laid there. in the clouds. you felt like you were on the beach, happily.

until it all slipped away. leaving you craving more of it.

michael: y/n?

you weakly got up, using your elbows to push yourself up.

y/n: yeah
nikki: ooo girl you was GONEEE

they all laughed. you groaned.

y/n: i'm.... tired.
michael: yeah. i know.

he got up and helped you up as well.

jordan: where are you guys going?
gael: leaving so soon?
michael: well, imma drop her off back home. so she can settle down there before her parents come home. i mean look at her.