×1

Seo nari was at the rooftop , enjoying the view , sun setting beautifully , clouds making beautiful shapes , the orangish- yellow coloured sky, birds chirping. It was calm. She took a deep breath and smiled enjoying the peaceful atmosphere.

Until , the door burst open revealing one of her colleagues. Huang renjun.

"Nari! There is a patient! He is losing a lot of blood! He got into a car accident! Fast!" He screamed breathlessly.

The girl who was enjoying the view few seconds ago was now rushing down the corridor towards the operation theatre. Renjun following her.

"Give me the gloves!" She yelled and washed her hands before putting them on.

"X-rays renjun!" Nari added.

the boy examined the sheet before answering ."There are multiple fractures and -"

"Pulse rate is falling doctor!" The nurse yelled.

Both the doctors rushed towards the patient , nari pulled out a defibrillator
"Start the current now!"

✖️

"50 rounds! Sergeant jeno will look after you! If you see someone being lazy tell them to run 50 more rounds , I will take special care of them " The captain commanded with a slight smirk making the rest of trainees groan.

"Yes , I understand captain" jeno smiled.

Their captain wasn't any Hitler type of person, he was actually really nice and friendly but when it's about training , he was really strict.

"What about the mission today?" Jeno mumbled quietly , his hands were behind him , interlocked.

"What about today?" The captain questioned while glancing towards the trainees who were jogging.

"Captain! The drug dealers case! How can -"

"Jeno , be quiet. It's our secret mission"

"Oh sorry , captain" jeno laughed nervously.

"Drop the formalities"

"Okay , mr lee dongyuck what's with the plan?"

✖️

"We saved him" nari smiled sweetly towards the family member's of the patient whom she just saved. A woman hugged her tightly.

"Thank you so much doctor, you guys are really gods"

Nari was one of the best doctors out there in Seoul , along with her colleague , renjun. They were good friends and always had each others back. Nari used to say that she was living THE life. She was rich , she accomplished her goal , she was pretty and happy. But was she actually really satisfied with it? Little did she know that there was always this little part of her who wanted a perfect love life but she used to shrug the feeling of by saying "doctors are too busy to have a love life".
Is she really ready for what is gonna happen next?

Ayo! Another book? Are we ready for captain lee dongyuck? Xd. He would look hot af in uniform , like dang. I love him 🥺.