×9

"I can't fucking sleep here"
Nari tossed her bed sheets off while scrambling up the side desk for her phone.

4:30 am

"God , what do I do , I should really start doing night shift here too"
She scoffed while putting her slippers on and striding off at the camp.

She smiled as soft breeze hit her face , it was calm.

"I am suddenly craving for ramen , shit"

"Let's go eat ramen then"
A voice startled her as she looked at owner with wide eyes.

"God , donghyuck!" She smacked his arm for giving her a heartattack , again.

"I am a God I know" the boy smirked making nari scoff.

"Do you sleep with your uniform on?"
"Um no"
"Why are you always wearing it?"
"Trust me , you don't wanna see me in casual clothes because I look 100% more hotter" Donghyuck smirked at nari who was gagging at his statement.

"You wanna eat ramen?"
"You have ramen?"
"Of course love"
"L-love?"
"Yea , you like the nickname?" He smirked while leaning towards nari a little making her step back in reflex.

"No! I don't like it."
"Well-"
"Let's go have ramen"

She laughed nervously while striding towards the kitchen.

✖️

"Why is there no network here! Jeez!
How do I contact the chairman!" Nari scoffed while roaming around the grounds of camp with her phone in her hand.

Apparently, there was no network connection available in the camp , making it hard for the doctors to keep the hospital and their family's updated.

Nari scoffed before walking towards donghyuck's cabin and knocking on the door.
"I am busy" the boy replied, making nari frown.
She rolled her eyes before opening the door and entering the office.

"Hey! I was doing work! You can't go around messing a soldiers-"
"I don't care, there is no network here!"

Donghyuck looked at the girl with 'are you kidding me' look.

"Seriously nari, i need to-"
"Look , I need to update the hospital!
There is shortage of ventilators over here. You know , many patients are still here and their condition is not good"

"Fine , I'll take you to the near by city , you can talk to them over there" he sighed before putting the files down on the table and walking towards the door.

✖️

"Yes sir , yes , yes sure! That will do! Thank you! Please send is as soon as possible" nari replied while striding here and there in the restraunt.

They both took an army jeep and decided  to go to  the nearby city for making important calls.

"He will send it by Tomorrow hopefully" she sighed while sitting in front of donghyuck who was currently eating salad.

✖️

Hoi! How y'all doing?
Tbvh I don't know what to write next! Xd
I don't know how to make them intrested in each other, like uk...