×50

Waiting is painful. Forgetting is painful. But not knowing which to do is the worse kind of suffering.
---------------------------------------

"becoming a military doctor is more difficult" nari sighed in exasperation and wiped her sweat away.

"not bad to be honest" jaemin replied as they both jogged alongside the edges of the camp.

"but i gotta learn things like trainees here! the regular exercise and all , we have shooting practice today too"

"you chose this , of course , you are a MILITARY doctor afterall , you gotta be strong and know basic shooting , you never know what will happen next" he emphasised.

"right"

-

"nari , your angle is not correct" the 'new' captain mumbled out and eyed her to correct it.

"right , like this-"

"no , its still not correct , its 75 degree , it should be 90 degree exact , in respect with your right arm."

nari let out a soft scoff and faced jaemin questioningly who was busy shooting the wooden silhouttes flawlessly.

"i wonder if donghyuck could figure things like this? who emphasis in things like this? i mean-"

"he would've admonished you, if there was a bare minimum mistake in your angle, even point degrees , the new captain is taking it smooth"

-

"'Cause I'll be in love maze

'Cause I'll be in love maze

선택의 미로 속에 갇혀 (갇혀)
막다른 혼돈 속에 지쳐 (지쳐)
우린 정답을 찾아 헤맸었지만
Lost in the maze, in the darkness" nari hummed the song softly as she walked on the empty streets of the city , near to her camp.

she felt suffocated in there , so decided to sneak out and roam around for a while. she passed through many familiar places , the panoramatic scenes replayed in her mind.

"when am i getting through this?"

she walked alone , trying to freshen up her mind and concentrate on more important things happening in her life right now.

and just like in a cue , a drunk man showed up on the street. losing his consciousness he fell on the floor with a flirtarious laugh.

"beauty , i fell for you, oops" he hiccuped.

nari scoffed in vexation and continued her little walk , completely ignoring the drunk man who intrrupted her thoughts.

"where are you going? take me home please" he pouted and held her right leg , carassing it seductively.

"leave me alone" nari piqued earning a laugh from the man.

"baby! playing hard to ge-"

nari thrusted her fist on his jaw and he stepped back in shock.

"i told you , dont touch me"

"you naive girl! how dare you hit me!"

he screamed before launching himself towards her , nari had a small smirk spread across her face as she tackled him down. she had one of her hands over his face , pinning his upper body down and the other hand was clasped around his arm.

"dont test my patience moron , i am alone but it doesnt mean that i am weak" she mumbled out as the guy grunted in pain.

"o-okay! s-s-orry , p-lease leave me! i-it hurts!" he panted because practicaly nari had her knee on his neck and he was choking.

"yea , you better dont touch anyone asshole" she muttered and stood up while dusting her clothes simoultaneously.

the man ran away sprightly and nari watched him leave with a smirk. she remembered the time when she was too scared to fight back and donghyuck was the one who protected her. now here she was , all alone. protecting herself because he was not here anymore. A gloomy expression sprawled across her face and she sighed , unaware of the presence of a behind her .

"you learnt self defence. enchanting"

look at that baby! T-T

anyways , who dat?-

also , copy and paste is my new kink ;))