×33

Before Nari could reply back, a loud noise of car tires scraping on the road filled the place. The car proceeded towards Nari at the full speed, hitting few gang members in process.

"Nari! Get inside! fastttt!" jeno screamed while pulling his gun out and shooting the members , not a single bullet wasted.

Nari opened the door immediately, throwing yeonwoo inside she sat on the edge as jeno started the car. She could still hear the firing going on, nari's hand shook violently as she picked up her gun and pointed it towards jisung who was currently aiming at the car's tire. She gulped heavily, closing her eyes, she pressed the trigger and boom, there he was, laying on the floor. She let out a groan as guilt rose up her body, she killed somebody. A single tear rolled down her cheek, she was a doctor, her duty was to protect everyone ,not to kill them.

"Nari, it's for the good." jeno's lips turned up into a small reassuring smile as Nari shook her head, staring out of the window she sighed heavily before speaking.
"what about donghyuck?"

"I am driving to the front of the building. You guys were supposed to meet there, but if he doesn't come, I need to stick to the plan B" jeno replied while taking a turn.

"what plan B? "
"take you both to the camp"
"w-what? I am not going to the camp without donghyuck!"
"Nari, I will come back-"
"no!!he shooted their leader! They won't have mercy on him, we need to fucking help him"
"Nari, listen-"
"I am not listening! We are taking donghyuck or we are-"
"okay okay, he's right there" keno pointed towards the silhouette of a guy running towards the car, followed by many other men.

"shit shit shit, DONGHYUCK!" Nari screamed, opening the door wide enough for him to enter.

The boy clutched his stomach, hissing in pain as he ran towards the car at full speed trying his best to ignore the firing behind him. He didn't have any weapon at the moment and running was the only option. Donghyuck grunted as he basically threw himself on the seat , screaming at jeno to restart the engine.

"start it jeno!"

Nari clutched the boy's hoodie, pulling him up and closing the door.

"dongh-oh my god!" she gasped at the blood pouring out from his black hoodie.
"i-i am fine" he groaned while facing yeonwoo with worry written all over his face.

"are you okay yeonwoo?"
"oh my god, I -I Am so sorry, i-its all my fault" yeonwoo screamed, pulling her hair in frustration, she regretted it, she shouldn't have run in the first place.
"hey hey, it's not your fault okay?" donghyuck smiled fakingly, trying to cover up his pain.

Nari sighed while tearing her scarf into half and knotting it up on donghyuck's wounds who hissed at the pain.
"it's gonna be okay donghyuck" she stated, tears rolling down her cheeks in helplessness.
"p-please be okay" she mumbled.

"Nari, I am fine"
"no, y-you are literally dying here, i-i don't know, oh my god! Jeno! When are we reaching there?" she yelled.
"few minutes nari"

No dbout she was being impatient, but the sight of seeing donghyuck in pain made her uneasy and her gut wrenched Every time he groaned or wailed in pain. He looked at her as she sobbed quietly, interwining their hands together he smiled at Nari, as if reassuring her that he was gonna be okay.

"who's hands are better, love?"
"donghyuck, I am gonna kill you. How can you joke-"
"uh uh, I might die aldready" he chuckled but immediately clutched his stomach in pain while leaning.
"why are you being like this?" she whined at his goofiness but that's what attracted her towards him. His outgoing nature.

HE IS BOYFRIEND MATERIALTHANK YOU

And like, many people told me that dots is a really good book 😔
I am glad that you guys are actually liking it. At first, I wasn't really happy with the book because I was literally out of ideas, but yeah.
This book is gonna be, kinda long. XD. I am not sure. I am planning to write a jaemin book next, cause why not? I literally have so many books in my draft but I publish none of them xd

THANK YOU EVERY ONE! STAY SAFE AND HEALTHY!