×10

"hey"
"I am used to it donghyuck , I won't get scared now" nari commented with a smirk.

4:30 am.

"I have insomnia or what!" She ruffled her hair in frustration making donghyuck laugh.

"Chill out , let's go to that elevated area and watch the sunrise" donghyuck stated while walking towards it and climbing up effortlessly.

Then, he looked down at the girl who was struggling to climb up, again.
Donghyuck smirked and placed his hand on his chin while letting out a breathy laugh.
"Still struggling, my love?"

"Stop calling me love!" Nari glared at him while climbing up slowly.

"I know you like the nickname"

"I don't " nari scoffed.

"Gosh , I am tired just pull me up hyuck"

Donghyuck's eyes glimmered at his new nickname as he immediately crouched down smiling widely at the girl which made nari looked at him weirdly.

"Y-you gave me a nickname! That's cute" donghyuck exclaimed.

"God!,just pull me up! I am gonna lose the grip!"
"Fine , only because I like the nickname"

Donghyuck sighed before grabbing her hands and pulling her up .
well , a little too hard.
Nari ended up being on top on donghyuck , her closed from the sudden impact as she grabbed the hem of his shirt.

He looked at her with shock written all over his face but it was soon replaced by a smirk.

Nari looked up hesitantly only to face donghyuck with a smirk.

"Enjoying the scene , aren't we?" He let out a chuckle , his warm breath hitting nari's face.

When realisation hit her She immediately let go of his shirt, while standing up she dusted off her pajamas.

Her face was covered with a hue of red.

"Y-ou! You did it on purpose , didn't you?" She stuttered out while covering her face.

"You look cute when you are shy" donghyuck chuckled.

"Shut up! I am gonna kill you!" Nari glared at him even though her face was still red.

"Oh! I am scared" donghyuck faked a frown while pulling his hands up.

"I hate you donghyuck"

"I know that's not true"