×19

"I am gonna kick your ass , I hate cucumbers" nari growled making donghyuck laugh.
"Eat ittttt" he sing songed while pushing the cucumber in front of her face.
"I will kill-"
"You guys are so cute! Date Aldready" Dr choi squealed making them turn their attention to her.
"Dongh- what?! Date him! Gross , never" nari fake gagged.
"Oh , I know you want to date me, don't you" he smirked In reply .
"Never"
"I know the truth"
"I swear dongh-"
"Enjoy!" He chuckled mischievously, nari's eyes trailed down in horror as she tasted the juicy yet sweet flavour of cucumber.
"Fucking hell! How did he put this-" she gasped before spitting it out.

✖️
"Renjun, I hate him"
"Sure , you do"
"Why are you looking at me like that?"
"Nothing" renjun smiled mischievously.
"Honestly, he bothers me and ugh I don't know. He is annoying!"
"You will miss him, once we go back"
"Oh please , I won't. I wanna get out of this hell hole now"
"Wanna leave us this early?!" Jaemin joined , pouting cutely.
"You are so cute!" Nari squealed while pinching his cheeks.
"Yes , you wanna leave this cutie?"
"Well yes"
"That was rude!" Jaemin pouted again to which Nari smiled and pinched his cheeks again.
"your cheeks are so soft, oh my god. Softer than renjun's!"
"ouch" renjun mumbled before dramatically falling on the ground with his hand on his chest.
"to be honest, haechan has the best cheeks" jeno eye smiled as he joined the scene.
"I don't think so"
"see em yourself then"
"wait, who the Fuck is haechan? " renjun asked with confusion written all over his face.
----------------
"hi hoe" donghyuck greeted Nari at the cliff, as usual.
"hi asshole"
"rude"
"you called me hoe first"
"beacause you are"
"shut up "
"I will go and tell seolhyun that you have a crush on her"
"you are not a hoe, you are so pretty!" donghyuck clasped his hands together with a cheeky smile.
After that, it felt silent, like always. But it wasn't the awkward one. No lies, Nari felt comfortable and safe with him. Suddenly her eyes trailed to him, scanning his features under moonlight. His moles, jawline, his fluffy hair and his cheeks. They looked so cute and chubby, she balled her fist , restraining herself from pinching his cheeks. But soon a sigh escaped her lips as her hand invoulantiarly grabbed his cheek, pinching it sharply. Donghyuck's eyes widened at the sudden pain as he looked at the girl with the 'what the Fuck' look. Nari gasped at his soft and chubby cheeks, smiling she grabbed his other cheek too, pulling them together as donghyuck winced in pain.
"what the Fuck are you -"
"your cheeks! Oh my god! " her smiled widened, as she cupped his cheek and looked at donghyuck, only to see him staring back at her.

-----------------
Hi, how are y'all doing?
Metanoia has 11k reads and idk what to do anymore T-T