×37

"we are under the same sky,  looking at the same moon"
--------------
After 4 months.

4 months passed by and there was not a single day when she didn't think about him. Nari wasn't sure what exactly the feeling was. All she could think of was "why can't I let go of him? ". There is not a single person whom she met and could be bothered about him or her without consent. But, this felt different and weird,  just like he said.

-

"I don't like people" she stated,  earning a small chuckle from him.
"why? "
"don't know, I can't trust anybody in this world now"
"I see, that's why you don't have any friends"
" bold of you to assume that I dont" Nari rolled her eyes playfully while smacking his shoulder.

"there are no accidental meetings between souls nari, every person you meet, every person you feel a connection with, it is meant to be something"

He made the world look more pulchritudinous.

-
Nari sighed as she washed her hands and dried them off with a towel hanging from the shelf. she was back to night shift again,  It's 11pm and she was ready to leave for the work , finally.
Nari leaned towards the round convex mirror to apply a little blush on her  browny opaque freckles, but she halted suddenly   as a momentous scenario replayed in her mind.
-
"you have freckles" he smiled while poking nari's freckles.
Nari rolled her eyes and flinged his hands away. Cupping her cheeks in disappointment she sighed.

"I don't like my freckles, they are ugly"
"no, they are exquisite"
"they are ravishing, b-but feckeles doesn't suit me"
"and who told you that? " he questioned while leaning back,  his palms on the ground, supporting his weight.
"when I used to be in school,  the girls of my class used to say things about my freckles and it kinda made me insecure"

"there is nothing to feel insecure about it , be enough for yourself love, the world can wait."

(Nari took a deep breathe before putting the blusher down and picking  her purse up,  she looked at the mirror and a pleasing smile spread across her face.)

He taught her self love.

-
"what are you going to say in the speech ?" renjun sniggered while sitting across Nari, on a chair.
"what speech"
"nari,  our chairman's retirement speech!" he deadpanned with a sigh.
"oh o-o yeah, I was planning to do something else though"
"what is it? "
"donate my kidney"
"what the Fuck!" renjun's eyes widened slightly as Nari let out a breathy laugh.
"joking, I am gonna sing"
"you will sing?!"
"yep, donghyuck helped me with the idea"

-

"I have this speech to say and trust me, I suck with words." Nari pouted while showing the boy pictures of her 'speech'.

"I honestly don't like it"
"then do something else"
"like? "
"something you like"
"a speech about the gold stethoscope?!" Nari chimmed out excitedly.
"Nari... "
"okay sorry, what about umm-"
"you like singing, don't you? "
"ugh yes" Nari nodded reluctantly.
"compose a sing for him then"
"what! That's kinda cliché though"

"well I don't think so, your gift will be one the gifts he would come across. And I am sure that he will love it. When the words fail, music speaks"

He taught her to do things she loves.

-

Every instance. Every day. Everything reminded her of him and that's when she realised that she actually fell for him.

She fell in love with Lee donghyuck.

-

Mom, I Love Lee donghyuck

Mom, I Love Lee donghyuck. I am madly in love with him someone please rescue me skjskwkaj