×16

"oh mo , I don't wanna die , I want to help more-"
"Just shut up and run!"
Donghyuck yelled as echoing sound of gunshots still followed them.
Soon , haechan was pulled inside a small alleyway, their interlocked hands dragging nari with him too.
They both ended up lying on the floor , breathing heavily , a blush spread across nari's face at their closeness.
"Ehem ehem" and their moment was ruined by someone fake coughing.
"Jeno?"
"Nari honestly, you shouldn't have followed us"
"But-"
"He's right , you should be glad that I protected you" donghyuck rolled his eyes while standing up and dusting his clothes.
"I - could've protected myself, I don't need you" nari stammered while crossing her hands in front of her chest.
"Ah really?" Donghyuck scoffed before adding "who was screaming donghyuck donghyuck yesterday, when you thought-"
"Stop your bickering , let's get out of here" jeno rolled his eyes at the pair before peeking outside for anyone.
"All clear"

The three walked silently towards the camp on a wide yet empty road.
"I can't believe , I actually walked through this scary place just to find you guys" nari rambled, cutting off the silence.
"We didn't ask you to" donghyuck replied rudely while staring off at a distance.
"Whatever, oh by the way , nojam and haechan. That's your nicknames , I am calling you guys haechan and nojam now" nari laughed
"What!? No, I don't get it why donghyuck has named me that!" Jeno sighed sadly with a pout.
"Aww , maybe because you are boring" nari teased with a smirk , making jeno gasp.
"Nari! Hey! Come back!" He yelled as the girl ran towards the camp.

--------------------

"someone's mad at me?" nari smiled cheekily while nudging donghyuck with her elbow. at a lack of reply , the girl sighed heavily before standing in front of him with a frown.

"what is it? donghyuck please, i dont like-"

"seriously nari? you followed us yesterday! do you even have any idea that how risky it was? what i wouldnt have noticed you? you could've-"

"i didnt die , hyuck"

"you could've"

"aww hyuckie , you care too much about me" she smiled widely at his concerned face.

"yes , i doooo" donghyuck smirked before leaning towards her with pouted lips. nari immediately backed off with a shocked face.

"w-what are you doing?" she grumbled before covering her chest with her arms.

"cmon love , lets goo" he laughed at her recation.

"oh no , the old hyuck is back. i dont like it' nari sighed noticing the change in his behaviour and of course , his flirty side.

"yep, because you love it"

-----------------------------------------------

if he isnt the defination of perfection , idk who is

mom , i love him. i have a huge crush on huang renjun and idk what to do anymore. thank you

metanoia has 7k reads, i am sososooso happy

metanoia has 7k reads, i am sososooso happy. i wanna cry , it surely isnt thattt good of a book , but T-T. also views on dots are also rising, i dont deserve this ahhhhhhhhhh. thankyou , i love you guys.