×27

"Nari, we don't have injections yet" renjun sighed while passing the patient a bowl full of fruits.

"I know, I have asked the chief about it, they will arrive by evening at the port, donghyuck and jeno will bring it here"

"Nari, how many days till we leave? I haven't washed my hair-"
"seolhyun thats least of my concerns"nari rolled her eyes at the doctor who kept whining like a baby.

"she pisses me off" Nari mumbled under her breath but it was quite audible to renjun who laughed in reply.

"especially after her little crush on donghyuck, right?" he winked mischeviously.

"of course...not!" Nari mumbled through the her gritted teeth.

"whatever but actually , how many days till we leave?" renjun asked while pulling his mask down as the pair strolled through the empty grounds of the village.

"2 more weeks probably, we gotta make sure that everyone is okay"

"alright , it's been a while since donghyuck and jeno visited" he stated as Nari hummed in reply.

"I asked them not to, it's risky"
"do you miss him?"
"whom?"
"donghyuck, duh"
"uh... " Nari stared at the sun which shone brightly reminding her of his radiating smile. A sigh escaped her lips as she replied
"why would I miss him?"
"don't you like him?"

-----------
"you are doing well!" Nari smiled cheekily towards the lady who layed on the bed with a hint of smile on her tired face.

"thank you doctor. Thank you for everything. If you would've not noticed our village's condition, it would've been worse" the lady smiled widely before holding Nari's glove covered hands as a gesture of thankfulness.

"no problem! Thats what-"

"WHO ALLOWED YOU TO HAVE DOCTORS HERE?" a loud voice echoed through the village , sending chills down everyone's spine.
Nari looked at lady who had her eyes wide opened, her face covered with fear.

"whats-"

Loud echoing of gunshots snapped Nari out of her thoughts as she ran outside only to see a villager lying down and a tall guy grabbing the villager's hair dragging him towards the center. Her eyes narrowed at him before walking towards the guy who basically towered her.

"what are you doing?" she asked with a frown on her face.
The boy chuckled at her innocence before punching the harshly.

"he has cholera for god's sake! Leave him!" she yelled while kneeling down and trying her best to push the guy away, but he was too strong.

"sweetie who allowed you to come here?"
"I volunteered myself, this village is-"
"YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED HERE!" he yelled suddenly , making Nari flinch in fear.

"Nari, let's go" renjun grasped her wrist as he started to drag her away.

"no! I am not leaving. Who the Fuck are you to tell me whether to help people or not! It's my duty okay?! Now leave this guy!" she yelled at the boy while pointing her finger right at his face.

"aww, look at her , this bitch aint scared-"
"yes, I am not scared of you"

"what if I shoot you right here?"
-------------
Nari bush, why are getting yourself killed?
Who that who that who that guy? :))
ALSO CHECK OUT MT RENJUN BOOK GUYS!

"what if I shoot you right here?"-------------Nari bush,  why are getting yourself killed? Who that who that who that guy? :))ALSO CHECK OUT MT RENJUN BOOK GUYS!

Perfection.