×39

"I know you, you are in my stars"
----------

"they came back?!" renjun exclaimed in shock as nari nodded with a small smile.

"why are you so happy about it?" he raised a brow questioningly at the girl making her laugh nervously.
"can't I be happy about my friends-"

"your first love Lee donghyuck" Renjun corrected her while picking up a clip board and pen.
"l-love! What-"
"Nari,  stop lying to me atleast"
"fine, I like him"
"like?" he laughed teasingly
"yes"
"well whatever you wanna say"

"it's 1:30 am." renjun groaned in frustration with a small pout.

"night duty sucks sometimes" he added while observing the people sitting in the waiting room.

"I like night duty though" nari shrugged.
"yes because you are practically suffering from insomnia"
"no"
"yes"

"wait, I have to check this patient.
Mr kim jungwoo!  Mr kim jungwoo!" renjun yelled , a tall red haired man stood up and stumbled towards the two doctors.

Nari and Renjun bowed profoundly and the guy bowed back in return.

"I got an allergie few days ago but today it caused  rashes and I am afraid that it would increase rapidly , that is why came at an odd hour" he replied while showing his right harm which looked red.

"sure sir, doctor renjun will assist you" Nari smiled as the guy trailed behind renjun.

"who's next" she looked through the list but before she could speak a voice interrupted her.

"excuse me?"
"yes?" she turned around.
"how can I- wait, donghyuck? What are you doing here?" Nari let out a gasp at the familiar face and smacked his shoulder lightly.

"can't I see you?" he replied with a wink.
"oh no, you can't!"
"you literally told me that you missed me yesterday-"
"that has nothing to do with my job!" she exclaimed and turned around to hide the blush spreading across her face.

"but I can stay for a while, right?"
"no-"
"please! I came here for you!"
"donghyuck this is literally a hosp-"
"please" he pouted as his eyes glimmered in hope, Nari's gaze softened on the guy and she let out a sigh.
"fine, just stay quiet, okay?"
"okay!" he smiled cheerily.

"well well well, Mr moon taeil!" she yelled while scanning the place.

"here!" a man stood up and walked towards Nari. He had brown hair, his outfit seemed to match his personality well, an oversized shirt with ripped jeans which revealed his pale knee and black high converse.

"hello sir. How can I help you?" Nari bowed with a smile.
"I have been sick for a while and it got worse tonight, so here I am" he replied.

"okay,  here, I will just take your regular check up and give you some medicines" she pointed towards a room and guided him.

"you stay here, it will take a while" nari eyed donghyuck while closing the door behind her.

Donghyuck pouted while leaning towards the glass window and staring at them. A visible smile spread across his own face as He watched nari smile and help the patient.

"oh my God donghyuck!" a familiar feminine squeaked loudly.

"oh shit" he mumbled out before turning around and plastering a smile on his face.
"seolhyun!"

"what are you doing here?" she smiled excitedly and took a step forward, reducing the space between them.
"uh-well, I am on a holiday!"

"really? That's cool! We can hang out!"
"o-oh well I got to see-"
"cmon! You can't do that to me, can you?" she pouted and intertwined their arms together, making donghyuck cringe and laugh nervously.
"you see-"

"can't you see he is uncomfortable with you?" nari scoffed.

"what did you say?" seolhyun raised a brow at her.
"are you deaf?"
"Nari, you-"
"you know what,  I have a reputation to hold here, unlike you" Nari smiled cockily while pulling donghyuck beside her.

The girls continued to bicker as the the clueless boy stood there watching the scene quietly.

"young love" taeil smiled dreamily before walking off in the opposite direction.

Issa kinggg

Issa kinggg

Chenle is underrated :(( Stan zhong chenle

Stan zhong chenle.