×42

Few months passed by and nari found herself falling for the guy harder and harder. She couldn't even deny it but she wasn't sure if she was in love or whatever. For her ,love was a very heavy word.

"Guys I think I like donghyuck" she sighed heavily in frustration as the couple In front of her gasped.

"Really?!" Haeun smiled excitedly while patting her arm.

"Nari , took you long enough to realise." Renjun rolled his eyes playfully but he was happy anyways.

"What are you thinking about confession?" Haeun mumbled out before laying her head down on renjun's shoulder.

"What confession?I am not confessing!"

"Nari i- , who will confess then Dumbo?!" Renjun and haeun face palmed at her oblivious reaction.

"U-uh I don't know , is it really the time to confess? I mean- , he just came back and I don't know if he even likes me and this is my first time crushing on someone and i-"

"You are rambling"
"Right" nari chuckled nervously and sipped on her bubbletea.

"Okay first of all facts" renjun started.
"You guys met almost 8 months ago , he came back 2 months ago and you guys have known each other for 8 months. Now , you realised that you 'like' him when you have started to fall in 'love' with him since I don't know when but you are  too dumb  and just - ,I don't know! Just admit it okay? I know deep down you know that you are madly in love-"

"Okay! I just don't know okay!" Nari yelled.
"I-i just dont wanna ruin our friendship"

"Nari are you kidding-"
"Renjun ,wait" haeun shook her head reluctantly and wrapped her arm around nari's.

"Nari ,just answer my questions with a yes or no"

"Do you get butterflies when he calls your name?"

-
"Nari" her heart jolted a bit at his voice as she turned around to look at the guy who had the regular cheeky smile on his face.
-
"Yes ,i-i do"

"I see , do you like it when he teases you?"
-
"You won't be able to catch me!" He smiled wider while running towards the rooftop.

"Donghyuck I swear! Give me my phone back!"  Nari pouted while leaning towards him to grab her phone.

"Why , do you have a boyfriend?" He squinted his eyes a little.

"Uh no"

"Cool then" he replied nonchalantly while throwing her phone back at her.
-
"Yea ,I guess"

"What about him caring for you?"
"Caring for me?"
"Yess"
-
"You should sleep"
"I can't-"
"Try , you are gonna get sick"
"But-"

He started to sing with that soft melodious voice of his which helped nari to drift into her Dreamland ,like it was a lullaby for her. For the first time ,she slept comfortably.
-
"Yes"

"The way he treats you?"
-
"Wait a minute" he stated while crouching down and putting his phone on the ground. Donghyuck brought up his hands towards nari's shoes and tied her laces tightly. The scene sent warmth in her heart.

"You are a clumsy one ,you might fall" he laughed, unknowingly sending thousands of butterflies in nari's stomach.
-
"Yes" her voice sounding more confident ,making the couple smile.

"Then , my friend. You are madly in love with that guy."

I agree nari ,who wouldn't?I have a major twist incoming;))

I have a major twist incoming;))

Anyways what's with me hating my own books? I grew a dislike towards sonder too-
And idk if I will continue it ksksks