×5

"oh my god! I - are you okay?" Nari stuttered while grabbing the boy's head and pulling it down softly.
She gasped at the blood filled bruise and took out the aid medications for such situation.

"Do you like- feel like fainting?"she asked nevoursly while rummaging her bag for the cloth.

"Kinda" he sighed while sitting next to her.

"Here , let me clean this up" she smiled resuringly and cleaned his wound.

"What's your name?" The soldier asked making nari look at him.

"I - I am nari , what about you?"
She stuttered, feeling uncomfortable under his intense gaze.

"Captain donghyuck! We can't find 4 of people in there! I think one of us have to go -"

"I'll go" the sol- dongyuck replied to his batchmate jeno .

"Well ,that's my name" he smiled while standing up and walking away.

"But wait!" Nari stepped up , dongyuck looked at her with curious eyes.

"You got a wound there , I don't think you should go-"

" that's my duty , it's a little wound anyways"

"But -"

"Bye , see you later"

"Take care" nari mumbled softly , knowing that it wasn't audible to the boy.

✖️

"24 dead" renjun sighed towards the series of dead bodies in front of him.

"Everyone is out right?" Nari asked.

"Captain donghyuck and general jeno are still in there , they are searching for the 100th person , if they don't find him/her in few more hours , they will probably return" jaemin replied while joining them.

"D-dhonghyuck is still there?" Nari stuttered at the mention of his name.

"What is he still doing there!it's so dusty there! He got a wound! What will happen if he gets infectioned? That stubborn- ah right , he is a soldier" nari sighed.

"You have met donghyuck?" Jaemin narrowed his eyes at the girl in front of him, who just nodded in reply.

✖️

"The 100th person is out!" The soldiers cheered , making the doctors look at them and sigh in relief.

Nari immediately darted towards the patient to see if he got any wounds or something , thankfully he didn't.
She turned around to see jeno clutching his head and donghyuck clutching his arm.

Jaemin joined the scene , grabbing jeno's arms and dragging him towards the camp.

"I guess I have to treat your wounds again"

She winced at the deep cut on his shoulder , cleaning it with antiseptic and applying a cloth Bandage over it , she sighed.

"You got 2 wounds , it's gonna hurt"

"I will be fine"

"Do you ever listen -"

"Nope" the boy smiled cheekily making nari look at him in shock.

"How can you smile in a situation like this?"

"Just like , how YOU can manage to look pretty in a situation like this" he winked making nari scoff.

"What is wrong with you! Don't flirt with me , you dipshit" She smacked his arm.

"Hey! I am wounded" he winced.

"Oh , I am sorry-"

"nari! We are losing a patient!" Dr choi yelled making, nari frown and rush towards the camp.

✖️

Why does everyone ruin nari and donghyuck's little moments XD.
Dipshit. Also , I am making donghyuck really flirty here!
Also , I love you haechan , marry me Aldready.