×30

"the doctor got some balls jisung" chenle laughed while smacking jisung's arm playfully.

"well sure and I am a girl by the way dickhead" Nari rolled her eyes at his teasing statement.

"well well well, you are crossing your limits" jisung mumbled with a smirk.

"oh really? You scared or what-"

"babe, this thing right here with make YOU scared" chenle winked before shoving his phone in nari's hands.
Her eyes widened as the screen displayed a picture of yenwoo sleeping on the floor.

"w-what? H-how Did y-you guys-"
"she came to us" chenle stated before grabbing a cigarette and putting it between his lips.

"what the Fuck are you talking about? Why would she come to you?"

"beacause, she has to" jisung replied while handing chenle a lighter.

"why?!"

"ohh, I see. I don't think she told you everything."
"what are talking about?"
"she was supposed to be at our gang house, because boss needs her. But her fucking mother, ugh, she made that yeonwoo bitch run away"

"leave her alone" Nari growled, her fist bawling in anger.

"what about a no?"
"why would she do something like this? Why?"
"because she cares about her family. She knows that if she doesn't come. She will be dead"
"y-you guys are stupid or what?what do you want from her? Don't you-"

"sure, I told you, now you will tell your soldier boyfriend and you guys will come and rescue that kiddo, right? Well all the best, because our boss is dying to meet you and your boyfriend" chenle laughed and sat behind jisung on the fancy looking motorbike.

"see you!"

------------------------
"hey, you guys are-"

"jaemin , yeonwoo ran away?" Nari asked while pulling jaemin away from the crowded area.

"huh? O-oh, that? Um. I am sorry Nari. It's my fault -"

"don't be jaemin, i-i just don't know what to do." Nari sighed while leaning on the brick wall nearby.

"donghyuck told you?"
"donghyuck? No."
"how did you-"
"we met chenle and jis-. Hold a min, you are telling me that you guys don't know where she is?"
"no, wait do you-"
"I guess, let's find donghyuck" Nari stated while grabbing jaemin's wrist and running of in a different direction.

--------------
"finally found em" Nari and jaemin sighed in relief as two familiar faces sat on the bench near the training ground.

"guys!"

"Nari , you back!" jeno eye smiled at the girl before handing her a bottle.

"thanks I needed -"

"why are you guys holding hands?" donghyucks's eyes narrowed at jaemin and nari's interwined hands as an unfamiliar feeling rose up his chest. The pair immediately retracted their hands away as a red hue fell over their cheeks and they giggled nervously.

"uh-h"
"it's nothing!" jaemin replied to which Nari nodded.

"i have something to tell you guys!" Nari whisper yelled before explaining them the whole situation.

Nari and jaemin

Nari and jaemin.
Ehem ehem. What is happening here?