×45

Absence sharpens love, presence strengthens it.

=================

  nari and renjun were currently sitting inside the hospital cafeteria , sipping down tea. nari was having a tough time lately, of course. two days have passed by and the weird sinking feeling wont leave her heart and stomach. she didnt know how he was , she didnt know what he was going through , she didnt know if he was okay. this whole thing sucked. the only to keep herself updated was the news.

"north korea attacked our north eastern provinces 2 days ago , no scene of war has been noticed yet" the news anchor mumbled out the script rapidly as a sigh left from nari's lips.

" right now ,i-i just want him to be safe"

"its difficult , isnt it?  when haeun goes on a crime scene , i would always have these weird so called anxiety attacks and all. i cant imagine what you are going through." renjun scrunched up his nose gloomily.

"if you're talking about the fact that there might be a war , i dont know. it is difficult. i dont wanna lose him"

"its okay , you wont. lets wish for the best" renjun smiled slightly while patting nari's shoulder.

-----------

4 days , yet it felt like 4 years.

nari was currently talking to a patient who had food poisoning yet he kept whining about the 'sick diet'.

"sir, your condition would get worse if you eat something spicy" 

"please! just, litlle bit of something good."

"no , i am afraid i cant give you that"

"but-"

"no buts , you sleep or i will send ms choi as the incharge instead!" nari narrowed her eyes at him , almost threatningly. the 'stubborn' patient's  eyes widened slightly as he laid down  immediately and wrapped the white  blanket around him.

"when  will you stop using my name? i am not a monster!" ms choi rolled her eyes as she entered the room and handed nari some medicines.

"of course not , but you see , our patients are kinda scared of you" nari winked

" why? i am not-"

"eh eh , you are the only one who can handle these kinds of patient well. food poisoning and spices?!"

"well , i am still not-"

"NARI!" renjun panted heavily , a phone clutched tightly in his right hand as he ran towards her. 

"what is it?"

"take a look at this!" he whisper yelled , noticing the sleeping patient.

nari looked at the screen , narrowing her eyes to focus on the small words emerging on it.

"south korea attacked north korea at 00:00 hours , the mission is still going on. there were some casualities , no report of death-"

nari's eyes widened  as her heart started to beat violently. its happening , the war is happening. the thought scared her. 

what if she loses him?

--------------

this cutie is not going on a war , please

 what should happen next ? :))

ANDD YEA , i didnt update for like 2 days because the school work is killing me , ugh.

anyways , i cant believe this book is gonna end soon :(( it feels like , i started this one few days ago but yea , its been a while. i so wanna publish a new book  , i have a new idea :)) but , i am probably gonna get distracted and end up unpublishing it too kskskks.

thank you for 30k viewss and 1.7k votes! i love you guys!