×13

"good morning"

"hey hyuck" nari greeted the boy who sat beside her while watching the sunrise.

"i see, you learnt to climb the cliff" he teased with a slight smirk to which nari rolled her eyes.

"of course , i dont want that accident to happen again" she grumbled as the boy snorted.

"well , that was a lovely accident"

"no"

"yes"

------------

"i cant believe , i woke up this early only to look at them" dr choi sighed dreamingly as she watched the soldiers play in mud , again.

"damn , their body" another doctor squealed making nari laugh.

"they are hot af , oh my god" seolhyun commented while fanning herself.

"i thought you liked donghyuck" nari scoffed as she turned her attention to seolhyun rather than watching the game.

"yea, i still like him , but there is no harm in watching em-"

before they could continue bickering , a squeal from one of the female doctors intruppted them.

"thats the captain!"

both nari's and seolhyun's eyes darted towards the male who just joined the game. nari let out a gasp at his muscular body as her eyes widened with shock.

"he actually has muscles"

"of course he has! look , he is gonna be my future boyfriend" seolhyun squealed making nari scoff and return her attention back to the game.

after sometime, the game ended signaling everyone to continue with their work.

"well that was a short one" seolhyun whined.

"it lasted for 1 hour! lets go check the patients now" dr choi stated while dragging seolhyun away.

before nari could leave , mud covered donghyuck ran towards her and stood in front of her like a huge pillar.

"what?" nari rolled her eyes while trying to walk away but donghyuck shifted his weight , blocking nari's way.

"i was too good , right?" he smirked

"of course, not " nari stick her tongue out as a response.

"in that case , i will hug you then" he smiled while stepping closer to her , making nari step back in reflex.

"no"

"yes!"

"fkng no , donghyck! get your ass here!-" nari screamed as the boy cupped her face with his muddy hands and ran away.

nari tried wiping the mud away , but that only led to her fingers being covered in mud more.

"lee donghyuck , i am gonna kill you" she through her gritted teeth while walking away.

"oh my god" seolhyun smiled while wiping the mud out of nari's face.

"what?" nari asked with a confused fance. seolhyun and friendly gestu-

"donghyuck was playing in the same mud , he had this mud on his hands. i am 100% sure if i was there , he wouldve put it on my cheeks" seolhyun squealed making nari snort at her dumbness.