×12

A hand clasped over nari's other wrist almost immediately making her sigh in relief.

"Where do you think you are taking her?" Donghyuck stated before pulling her back.

"And what do you want young boy?" The man growled while grabbing her wrists again.

"You really have some guts to fight with a soldier" donghyuck laughed while pulling nari back again.
She was behind him , slightly tugging on the hem of his shirt.

"Soldier? I don't care"
"You should"
"Listen boy , don't piss me"
"Don't touch my girlfriend" donghyuck growled.

Nari's mouth fell agape at his words as a red hue fell over her cheeks.
Donghyuck pulled nari inside the car and drove back to the camp.

"Are you okay?"
"Well , yea"

"Donghyuck?"
"Hm?"
"Y-you called me your girl-"
"That guy literally wanted something from you , that's why"
"Oh , but I am not-"
"I know"

✖️

"Renjun , I am so tired" nari sighed while laying her head on his shoulder and closing her eyes shut.

All the doctors were gathered outside the camp and were having a good talk.

"Go to sleep then"
"I am too lazy"
" God nari"
"Please , carry me there"
"No"
"Please?"
"No-"

"Shall I?" A voice intruppted them both making them look back.

"No , thanks hyuck" nari rolled her eyes while pleading again.

"You know what? Donghyuck , just take her" renjun smirked and slid off from his seat.
Donghyuck sat beside her and winked.

"Shall i-"
"No , I can walk"

Nari sighed while standing up and walking towards the camp slowly, donghyuck following her.

" Renjun I hate you so much , you should've picked me -" nari rambled while walking and whining continuously. Donghyuck looked at the stubborn girl beside her with a small smile and picked her up , which caught her offgaurd.

"what the fuck?!" Nari yelled as dongyuck slung her down his shoulder and walked towards the camp with a proud smile on his face.

"Lee donghyuck! Put me back! Please!" Nari whined while continuously hitting his back.
The boy let out a soft chuckle and put her down on the bed.

She glared at him while puffing her cheeks and turning the other way.
Donghyuck laughed at her cuteness and closed the lights off.

"Good night love"
"I hate you"
"You don't"