×44

donghyuck halted on his spot, still comprehending what the girl just yelled out. his own gut churning into knots and his heart pounding hardly.

"i-i really do" she mumbled out while panting harshly.

donghyuck turned around and let out a deep heavy sigh.

"nari..."

"listen to me!" nari whimpered , before walking towards the guy and holding his right arm tightly.

"i-i- was so confused! y-you made me feel things i have never felt before. i was so oblivious about these feelings. when we parted our ways , i missed you more than anything.i missed your presence. y-you make me a better person.i wanna thank you for being there with me always , you lift up my mood whenever i am sad. everything was so sudden , falling for you and i-i -i just kept falling harder and harder. i fell in love with your courage  , your outgoing personality and your sincerity. i know your duty is more important but i-i need you...." she gasped out as a single tear tolled down from her eyes.

they stared at each other for a while , her jet black yet moist eyes staring directly at his chocolate brown ones. at the lack of his response , nari's eyes saddened and she backed off a little , removing her hand from his arm.

"its okay if you dont feel the same way donghyuck , but i just wanted you to-"

"i dont feel the same way?" donghyuck let out a small scoff while taking a step closer to her.

"for fuck's sake nari , i thought it was too obvious. i love you. the moment i layed my eyes on you , call this cliche or whatever it is. but i have been in love with you all this time and trust me there was not a single time when you left my mind and heart" he had a small smile on his face.

"b-but you will still go , right?" 

donghyuck nodded his head slightly , still smiling.

"y-you! you better promise me! that you will come back" nari pointed at him threateningly.

"i will"

"promise?" now the tears wont stop flowing out from her eyes. she was happy that he actually liked her back , but. he needs to go. its his duty. she needs to let go of him , this time.

"promise , i will come back" he leaned towards her , pressing a small kiss on her forehead as nari's eyes closed voluntarily , feeling his warmth she pulled him into a one last hug.

"bye nari"

"bye donghyuck"

and coincidentally , both of them mumbled out the same sentence together.

"i love you"

but actually , donghyuck as a soldier would be the end of me jeifuiobiyrbgouh

what should happen next tho ? ;))

we love short chapters yayayyayyaya, i dont but idk what to write so.....