×6

"what happe- oh shit" nari's eyes widened at the pregnant woman in front of her , she was bleeding heavily and was almost fainting.

She immediately slipped on a pair of gloves and patted the lady's back while holding her hand.

"Hey! You are doing well! Just stay awake okay? What's the time period of this baby?"

"I-its 8-8 months" the lady gasped for air , Dr choi immediately put the lady on ventilater.

"8 months is fine , we can deliver the baby" Dr choi added.

Nari shook her head while examining the baby bump.
"She won't be able to make it , the bleeding. It's because the bag has tore off , we have to perform a surgery"

"Surgery? How!" Renjun joined the commotion.

"I mean , we have few equipments -"

"Renjun , you are not helping. She won't be able to make it , if we delay by a second now." Nari exclaimed while pulling out a pair of knife.

"Nari! That's unsanitary! The patient could get infection-"

"It's clean" she mumbled while disecting the stomach.

The soldier who was looking at the scene smiled at the girl's confidence.

"What are you smiling at?" Jaemin asked the boy with a confused expression on.

"Nothing much , the girl performing the surgery , she is quiet something"

"What do you - oh , so you like her?" Jaemin smirked.

"Nope. She is fun to irritate" donghyuck shook his head nonchalantly while walking away.

✖️

"She's safe , no infections , nothing. The baby is also healthy" nari smiled , satisfied with her work.

"Nari , you are really amazing." Renjun stated with an awe.

"Thank you doctor renjun" she let out a laugh while throwing her gloves away.

"Hey"

"Hey oh , you" nari turned around to face a smily boy.

"Yep me"

"Why are you always smiling?"

"Why are you always looki-"

"Nevermind " nari cut him off, knowing what he was gonna say next.

"Many people are still injured?" He questioned , to which nari nodded.

"Many are critical"

"That means that you will stay here for a while then" he grinned widely , making nari look at him weirdly.

"What is wrong with you"

"Nothing"