×4

Nari stepped down from the military truck , her breath hitched at the scene in front of her , everything was a total chaos out there. People running here and there , soldiers helping people out. The factory was demolished. She could hear people's wails and cries.

"Nari! Cmon fast!" Renjun shook her violently while running towards the camp which was set up for the doctors.

The military doctors were helping few patients who were groaning and crying in pain.
"Give me the syringe fast!" One of them screamed while pushing the panicked patient down.
Nari immediately picked up a syringe which contained anesthesia and gave it to the doctor.

"Thank - oh , doctor from seoul?" He questioned , when he turned around to see an unfamiliar face.

"Dr na Jaemin here , head of medic department" he smiled.

"Seo nari" she replied impatiently.

"Now , I would like to tell you guys about how things are going on here" jaemin exclaimed while turning towards the team of doctors who were panicking.

"It's critical here . 30 people are out till now and 4 dead Aldready, 70 still in there , but soldiers are taking care of them. No need to panic though , we are using badges here , normal aid (blue) , a little serious (yellow) and critical (red), just put the badges on them , 10 doctors can go around and put the badges on , while rest will stay here for performing surgery. The doctors going for putting the badges on can do the normal aid. If it's little serious , ask the soldiers out there to carry the patient here. Do you all understand?"

Everyone nodded in reply.
Nari immediately took the list out from her pocket, naming the doctors who will go around and out badges. she included herself in it.

"Renjun, I am giving you the duty to take care of the things happening here -"

"We need a doctor here!" A soldier screamed , he was clutching a patients chest , who was visibly bleeding.

"Coming!" Nari replied and ran towards them.
She looked at the cut , it wasn't deep , so she took out basic aid and helped the patient.

"Blue badge" she mumbled and pasted it on his shirt.

✖️

"What happened here?" Nari walked towards the group of soldiers who were Carrrying a little boy.

She crouched down to see a sharp object blading out from his chest , she winced at the sight.

"He is dead-"

"No! He's not! His pulse is still there! Red badge! take him to renjun or jaemin! Fast!" She screamed at the soldiers, who were now running towards the camp.

✖️

"Grandmother , are you - oh no" nari's eyes widened at the old lady who was holding her ankle bone , it looked dislocated. She will survive though.

"Yellow badge" nari sighed while pasting it on her scarf , soon a group of soldiers came and carried her out on a stretcher.

✖️

"How is everything going on here?" Nari stepped inside the camp to face anxious looking renjun.

"10 dead"

It was like her heart broke into millions of pieces. Death of a single patient could cause a lot of damage to her.

"35 people are still stuck in there!" He added with a sigh.

"Oh my - then I should be going out to see them , renjun -ah lets do our best" she smiled faintly while patting his shoulder.

✖️

Nari was walking around the site to see if anyone else was left, when she saw a small boy sitting on the concrete blocks, crying. She immediately walked towards him , grabbing his arms softly she couched down to his level.

"What happened? Are you okay?"
"My mum and dad" the boy cried harder making nari look at him in pity.

"Hey shh-"
"Noona!"

The boy's eyes widened when a steel rod fell from above . ready to feel the impact nari shut her eyes close , grasping the boy's arm and hugging the boy tightly, as to protect him.

But , nothing happened.

Instead she felt another pair of arms around her , and suddenly the owner grunted in pain making nari look at them in horror.

"Oh my god!" She gasped as she looked at the soldier who just saved her life. He was bleeding , she immediately let go of the boy and turned around to face him.

"I -"

"Let's get out of here" the soldier winced while grabbing nari's and the little boy's hand , pulling them out with him.

✖️

Who's the boy huh? ;)