×31

"you didn't need to come" donghyuck groaned slightly while eyeing the girl next to him who smiled cheekily.

"I would've followed you anyways"
"you could've stayed with jaemin and enjoyed your time" donghyuck mumbled bitterly while rolling his eyes.

"whats with you being so salty about jaemin?"
"oh, I am being salty here?"
"yes"
"you will literally holding hands-"

"guys! Cut it off!" jeno growled as he looked the bickering couple with tired eyes.
"you guys go, I will stay in the car , as planned. Get yeonwoo out from there as soon as possible and come back" jeno stated while throwing a gun at Nari .

She looked up at him in horror in her eyes but jeno smiled reassuringly before replying "just in case".

"so, I will be contacting you through the microphone. You see" donghyuck mumbled as he unlocked the car door and stepped down.

"are you ready?" he huffed as nari nodded in reply.
"maybe a little nervous-"
"don't be" he smiled slightly while intertwining their hands together.
"I won't let them hurt you"

Nari took a deep breathe as they walked towards the old building, it looked abandoned but of course it was not. It was the headquarters of that gang. Her heart was pounding violently as anxiety rose up her body.

"who's hands are better now? Mine or jaemin's?" donghyuck asked with a wink making Nari scoff.

"who's hands are better , mine or seolhyun's?"
"yours"
"my answer is still jaemin" Nari winked teasingly.

Donghyuck groaned before letting go of her hand and walking towards the door.
"hey, you can't leave me like-" the girl pouted in disappointment.
"we are here" he whispered before clutching his gun in the right hand and opening the door with a loud creaking sound.

They walked inside carefully, the place was covered in dust as Nari let out a loud cute sneeze.
"sorry, dust allergies"

They walked further and saw a door painted in bright red. Donghyuck turned the knob slight as the door opened with a loud creak and as predicted this action was followed by lot of guns pointing towards them. Nari winced as she hid behind donghyuck who had his hands up in so-called-defeat.

"who are you?" a man growled at them.
"I asked who are you?" he yelled again.
"uh we were asked to meet your boss"
"our boss doesn't meet-"

"spare them yang yang, boss wants to meet them" chenle intruppted the scene with a lazy smirk on his face.

"follow me" jisung waved at them before trailing off in a different direction.

"here" he eyed at the door which was painted in dark brown colour and had a name plate over it, which said.

Boss

"d-donghyuck, I am scared"
"don't worry" he replied while placing his hands over hers and opening the door.

There he was, sitting on a chair, he had jet black hair with yellowish golden streaks, the cold aura surrounded him as he spoke with his low demeanour voice.

"welcome seo Nari and Leedonghyuck"

They are soldiers. These cuties 😔
Anyways, who is it?

Oh my god. Dots in currently no1 in nct127 and jeno majdoaosjej I am dying. Someone help.