×23

Later that night, when Nari went o their usual spot and there she met donghyuck, of course. But not the cheery one, he had a sadistic and guilty expression with frown written all over his face.

"donghyuck, I am sorry" Nari looked down guiltily.
"it's fine" he mumbled almost nonchalantly.
"I know it's not-"
"it wasn't your fault Nari" he sighed again as the girl kneeled down next to him.
"I -i feel so bad donghyuck, I could've saved him"
"listen love, it wasn't your fault okay? I-i was irresponsible, I should've taken more safety measures for our camp, we lost one of the most important soldier today." his eyes glistered with tears.
"sorry, you have to see me like this" he continued while wiping his tears away but they keep on rolling down his cheeks anyways.
"ugh! What is wrong with me" he growled.

Nari who was watching him break down felt really sad and guilty. Her eyes trailed towards his hands which were gripping on the grass tightly, plucking some of them out. She debated for a while before bitting her lower lip and slowly placing her hand on top of his. The boy didn't even flinch or look up at her direction, his head was between his one arm as he sobbed harder, Nari's grip on his hand tightened as she intertwined her fingers with his. She didn't say anything , she watched him cry. Donghyuck didn't want her to say anything cause her presence was more than enough. After sometime when his sobs died, Nari wiped his tears away with her thumbs
"who was behind this? "

"North Korea"
------------
The Korean national anthem blared through the speakers, doctors who were standing in front of the soldiers put their hands over their hearts whereas soldiers saluted in attention position. the huge portrait of the soldier who martryed during the bomb blast was decorated with flowers and cards. Patriotism was seen in every person's eyes.

After the anthem finished everyone left quietly . Similarly, Nari was about to leave when a hand clasped over her wrist, turning her around.
"what is it?"
"thanks for yesterday" he smiled.
"well your welcome"
"also, I wanna tell you something"
"what?"
"I think seolhyun has softer hands than you"
Nari gasped at his comment before puffing her cheeks and walking away.
"y-you, wow, I mean-, that was my first time holding hands with a guy and you! You suck donghyck" she blabbered, her arms inter crossed in front of her chest as donghyuck followed her.
"I was joking! "
"I don't wanna hear it"
"but Nari! "

---------------------

JAEMIN IS SO BEAUTIFUL,  HOW CAN I NOT CRY? metanoia has 14k reads and 500+ votes T-T

JAEMIN IS SO BEAUTIFUL, HOW CAN I NOT CRY?
metanoia has 14k reads and 500+ votes T-T. And I an literally sososososo happy. I never thought that my book would blew up.
Dots also reached 1k reads!! Thank you everyone!