×25

"how is she doing?" donghyuck asked as he joined Nari at the cliff.
"nothing good, puked for like 10th time" Nari sighed.
"oh well, food poisoning?"
"I don't think so, this is much severe, I am gonna let her rest right now, I will ask her tomorrow"

------------
"Hey yeonwoo, answer my few questions, will you?" Nari smiled at the girl who was eating fruits on the bed.
Yeonwoo nodded in reply while chugging down her apple juice.

"can I come?"
"sure" nari replied without even looking at the person who knocked the door, Knowing the voice well.
Donghyuck sat next to her and smiled cheekily towards yeonwoo.
"how you doing champ?" he ruffled her hair playfully.
"not too well oppa" she pouted.

"okay okay, so yeonwoo, where's your house? Do you remember anything"
The girl looked down, gulping the lump which formed in her throat.
"i-i-"

"yeonwoo, you can trust us on this" Nari reassured her while patting her head softly.
"gyeondung village"
"ahh, never heard of that"
"it's near the highway"
"so, like-um, are you abandoned?" Nari asked hesitantly.

Yeonwoo shook her head before replying "i-ido have my parents and elder sister"

"what were you doing alone then?"
"ran away"
"why?"
"i-i was sick, no treatment at my village, m-my mom asked me to leave the village and run away-"
"mom asked you to leave? What kind of mother does that?! She should've protected you!" Nari scoffed.
"she is protecting me!b-bad men won't provide us with treatment" yeonwoo raised her voice a little at nari's statement , which caught both of them off-guard.

"bad men?" donghyuck narrowed his eyes at the girl.
"y-yes, they own our village and they threaten us, if we don't work for them, they will kill us. Our village is dirty, very dirty.They don't call doctors for us, they don't provide us with food, many people died, t-they..." yeonwoo's eyes widened as she pushed the bowl away and ran towards the toilet, kneeling down, she threw up, again.

----------------
"Dr Choi , I can't understand what actually her disease is. She is not curing, it can't be food poisoning" Nari sighed as she watched the girl watch TV quietly.

"she will be fine Nari" Dr Choi reassured her with a smile.

"how's things between you and mr Kim? " Nari winked teasingly making Dr choi groan.

"don't ask! Why do you guys even tease me with him!"
"you guys look so cute together" nari sqeualed.
"so do, you and donghyuck"
"w-what?" nari blinked in confusion making dr choi laugh.

"Nari unnie... "
Nari's eyes darted towards the girl who was breathing heavily while clutching the sofa she was sitting on.
Dr Choi rushed towards the girl as she fainted in her arms and that's when it her.

Dirty village
Nausea
Vomiting
Fainting
Weakness
Abdominal pain
No food
Dehydrated.

Yeonwoo had cholera, a highly transmitted disease. now the whole faculty of the camp had the risk of having cholera. Not only the camp but the people of yeonwoo's village also had the risk of suffering from this disease.

----------------

TELL ME HE IS NOT THE CUTEST T-T