×21

I saw an angel
널 처음 봤을 때,
하늘에서 내려온 천사같이 빛났어
궁금해졌어 넌 누구를 닮아서
그리 아름다운지 sha la la la
I'll be your morning star
And you are my angel
You are my angel
I'll be your morning star
And you are my angel
You are my angel

"wow , you sing so well" Nari smiled admiringly.
"hmm"
She bit the urge to scream, because donghyuck looked like the most perfect person ever. His skin shining from the moonlight, his honey voice, his cheeks, his hair.
"w-why didn't your try to become a K-pop or something?"
"because, I wanted to serve for my nation"
"well, patriotism " Nari laughed.
"what about you? Why doctor? " he asked.
"I wanted to help people"
"Hmmmm, now what about my voice huh?i bet It's better than jeno's" donghyuck winked teasingly.
"actually no" Nari stated with a slight smirk to which donghyuck gasped.
"what-"
"joking, I kinda hate the fact that I love your voice"
"aww, but I don't like you nari"
"who said I like you? "
"you said you love me"
"hyuck, I said I love your voice, not you" Nari made the 'I am disgusted' face before fake gagging.
"hey! You are overreacting!" donghyuck pouted , making his cheeks look chubbier. Nari's eyes twinkled as her hand grabbed his cheeks habitually.
"your cheeks oh maagoddd"
----------------------
"it's such a boring day, I haven't seen donghyuck at all! " seolhyun pouted making Nari gag.

"chill kiddo" Dr Choi patted her shoulder.

"despo" Nari mumbled but it was loud enough for seolhyun to hear.
"what did you say?! "
"desperate, you are desperate bitch"
"oh my-how dare you?!"
"here we go again" Dr Choi rolled her eyes with a sigh but not leaving them alone, in case the fight gets intense.
"listen you -"

The fight was cut off by a loud bang, the grounds shaking as the three girls grabbed the thing nearest to them.

"what's happening?!" Nari screamed before exiting the medic camp.
She gasped at the scene in front of her, black toxic smoke was waiting from the grounds of the army base.

"oh my god" renjun joined her with shock written all over his face.
"Nari, what should we-"
"oh no, oh no, oh no, r-renjun, donghyuck must be in there, ohno-what if something happened to him?jeno? Fuck, nononono, all the trainees?"

------------
And, everyone died.

STAN PARK JISUNG.