×3

"Captain lee! General yoo has called for you!" The technical staff member rushed out while panting heavily.

While handing a bottle to the staff , donghyuck walked towards the phone.

"Salute! Captain lee donghyuck speaking-"

"captain!" General's panicked voice screamed from the other side of the phone ,making the boy wince.

"Yes sir-?"

"Mine factory at chongsan field fell! There are no special services there near by! I want you to take the candidates and soldiers with you! Take medical staff too! I know they are really less that's why we are asking help from Seoul hospital!"

"Yes , I understand. Now , I will go and arrange for the -"

"Yes , bye"

General yoo clicked the phone off making donghyuck rush towards his trainees.

"Trainees! Out of your barracks! We are going on a mission! Fast"

✖️

"Seo nari and Huang renjun, sit down quickly!" The chairman motioned them to sit on the chairs.

"As you all know , mine factory fell at chongsan field! The military has asked us to send volunteers. I have trusted you guys on this , this is for the people of our nation. But if any one wants to back off, you can" he sighed while carassing his forehead.

"It's okay sir. We will volunteer. It's our duty" Dr choi smiled resuringly as everyone nodded in reply.

" okay so here is the plan You guys will leave for the airport at 7:00 am sharp! then military plane will take you to the mine field. I talked to general military officer yoo , he said that there are some military doctors there. Also , they are building some extra camps for patients who need to go under surgery. "

"7am? That's like 5 hours from now" Dr seolhyun exclaimed.

"I know Dr , I am sorry-"

"Don't be, it's our duty. We are glad that you chose us. We should go and get ready now" nari cut the chairman off , making him smile at her confidence.

"Yes , and Dr nari , I choose you to be the lead doctor for the mission. You guys may disperse now!"

Nari exited the office , immediately booking a cab.

-
I JUST NOTICED THE AMOUNT OF TIMES I HAVE WRITTEN DONGYUCK-
SJDUOAJSOAKAOAKALA
I KNOW HIS NAME-OMG IDK IF I WAS OUT OF MY MIND OR SOMETHING. I APOLOGISE.