×29

"I was honestly so scared!" Nari sighed.

She was currently talking with donghyuck who was standing 3 meters away from her.

"honestly Nari, I am not liking this distance between -"
"hyuck! I don't want you getting cholera, so you better stay away"
"but-"
"no buts"

"fine" he sighed while leaning on the tree for support.
"did you find anything about those mafia boys?"
"I think they are from that drug dealer's gang" he stated while poking his tongue on the side of his cheek.

"stop doing that!" Nari whispered yelled with an eye roll.
"what?why-"
"makes me want to pinch your cheeks" she smiled nervously.
Donghyuck let out a breathy laugh and continued playing with his cheeks, making Nari groan and return back to the camp.

"Nari wait!"
"what is it?"

"take care, love"
---------------------
Few weeks have passed and the village was getting better and better.
The garbage was dumped in a particular place, washrooms were made, the place looked much better. All thanks to Nari and team.
It was now there time to return to the army camp. All the doctors sighed in relief, knowing that they were successful in getting this village 'cholera free'.

--------------------
"donghyuck! Jeno!" jaemin panted heavily ,his hands over his knees.

"what is it jae-"

"yeonwoo ran away."

"what?!" they both yelled at the same time making jaemin nod.

"I checked last night, she was sleeping well, now she is gone. I checked everywhere"
"it's okay jaemin, calm down. We can find her." jeno said reassuringly while patting his back.

"where? There is absolutely no place, she can go to, she is not in village. Nari and the other doctors are leaving after few hours from there." donghyuck mumbled.

"how did she even run away from-"
"that's not the point jeno"
"where is she? I don't have a good feeling about it"

--------------------------
"it was so tiring there, I got absolutely no sleep" Nari sighed while massaging her neck. All the doctors were currently sitting in a mini bus, on their way to the army camp.

"I Know right, I never thought that going to that army camp will make me so happy" renjun laughed cutely.

"yeas, we are gonna leave in 3 days for Seoul though. I can't believe it that I an saying this but I an gonna miss this place"

"and donghyuck" renjun added while winking , making Nari groan.

"what is with you shipping us?"
"you are literally so oblivious of his feelings and your feelings" renjun rolled his eyes sarcastically.
"renjun, there is literally nothing like-"
"nahyuck, nahyuck, nahyuck, nahyuck" he chanted with a smirk.
"ren-"

The bus stopped immediately as a the doctors were thrown in front by the force.
"what the Fuck?" Nari groaned while massaging her head which was hit by the backside of the front seat earlier.

She looked outside the window to see what was going on and the scene made her eyes widened, she clutched the hem of her skirt in fear as droplets of sweat started to form on her forehead.

Jisung and chenle.

"we need to talk to that brave doctor!" jisung yelled.

Everyone looked at Nari with a sympathetic expression as she stood up unwillingly.

"Nari, don't" renjun gulped while clutching her wrists tightly.

"don't worry renjun, I will be okay" she smiled reassuringly and stepped down from the bus.

"doctor, I don't think you should be doing this, let me also come or captain donghyuck will kill me if something happened -" the bus driver , who was a soldier, Blabbered nervously as Nari shook her head.

"thank you, I don't wanna risk your life in this"

She turned around to face two oddly handsome looking mafia and smiled
"what is it mafia boys?"

She turned around to face two oddly handsome looking mafia and smiled "what is it mafia boys?"

IMAGINE BEING HIS GIRLFRIEND.
I CAN IMAGINE ONLY.

where's yeonwoo tho? :))
And of course, we need a little mafia in every jeonhyuck book.

Anyways thank you so much everyone for views and likes on my both books! Metanoia has 24k views whereas dots has 3k views. I am so happy and glad. Thanks to you guys!

Also, it's 3am and I am hungry, my parents think that I am sleeping right now, so I can't really go to the kitchen. I am crying. Bbye.

Take care everyone and be safe!