×34

"I-i got to be careful" Nari mumbled while glancing at donghyuck who was currently unconscious due to Anesthesia.

"when did you start getting nervous for suguries nari" renjun chuckled , eyeing the girl momentarily he shook his head at nari's obnoxious mind.

"Nari-"
"shut up, let me concentrate" she mumbled, her tongue poking out from her mouth as she concentrated on taking the bullet out from his shoulder.

"I hope it doesn't hurt" she winced at the sight of blood pouring out from the wound.
"Nari, he is literally on anesthesia-"
"but still!"

Half an hour went by as the girl slowly patched up donghyuck's wound. Sitiching, taking out the bullet, bandaging it well, she did everything carefully , not wanting him to get hurt anymore , like he was fragile.

"sleep well" she smiled while stroking his hair profoundly.

--------------------------------
"we are really leaving today" nari sighed, she couldn't lie that she was disappointed. She liked the place, the people and the surroundings.

"finally I am gonna meet haeun" renjun cheered while throwing a fist up in the air and doing his weird happy dance.

"are you guys not gonna miss me?" jaemin pouted.

"of course, not" renjun laughed earning a smack from jaemin.
"Fuck you guys then"
"no, you cant"
"who said I am gonna Fuck you guys?"
"weird" nari looked at the two buys judgingly.
"why do you look so disappointed?"
"I am not"
"don't lie to me nari" renjun winked while bumping his shoulder with Her's teasingly.
"there is nothing-"
"you are gonna miss donghyuck, right?"
"uh w-why would I?"
"because you like him"
"what? No!"
"hell yeah, have you looked at yourself? You are whipped for him!" renjun winked before running towards the bus , not wanting nari to choke him for teasing her.

Nari's shoulder slumped In disappointment. The time was passing by really fast. She wanted to visit him before they leave for Seoul and how dearly She wished that she had more time.

"Nari?" jeno's voice interrupted her from her rally of thoughts as she smiled nervously at him.
"y-yea?"
"we shall get going. "
"you are dropping us at the-"
"yep"
"let's go" jeno replied cheerily as he turned around and walked towards the bus, nari following him quietly. She couldn't even think straight right now, her mind was filled with donghyuck, donghyuck and donghyuck. A panorama of their moments together played in her mind , forcing her to freeze like a statue on the spot.

Jeno looked behind to see the girl gazing down at her shoes, she gulped and took a deep breathe before she spoke up
"can you wait for 5 mins?"

A wide smile spread across jeno's face. Already comprehensioning her next move, he nodded slightly.

The girl ran towards the medical camp, she opened the door impatiently as it revealed donghyuck , back facing her. At the sound of her breathy pants he looked at her, his eyes widened slightly in shock, not expecting the girl to actually come and bid him a goodbye.

"uh nari-"
Nari cut him off by throwing her arms around his neck and smashing her body against his, tip toeing slightly she snuggled up in his chest.

"I can't believe that I am saying this. But I am gonna miss you stupid "she spoke.

A smile tugged on his lips as he slipped his right arm around her waist and the other one behind her head, caressing her hair slightly.

"I thought you forgot me"
"neh, I was mentally debating with myself whether I should come or not"
"why not?"
"um, just my own reasons"
"thanks for saving me, again" she could feel him smiling between the long goodbye hug.

"thanks for saving me too" she smiled while pulling away but still clutching his arm reasurringly.

"did you know that you literally fell on me right now. I could literally feel my stitches giving up"

"stop joking!" nari whined.
"okay mom"

They both looked at each other and smiled.

"well I should get going now" nari sighed before opening the door and stepping on the ground carefully.

"bye nari"

"bye donghyuck"

I am gonna miss you.

Nari is lucky af

Nari is lucky af. I am jealous. Thank you :))