×20

"will you go today for the drug dealers case?"

 "whats with you always asking me that?" jeno sighed while nodding towards the trainees who were doing daily excercises.

"hyunmin, you dont want to be beaten up by captain, or do you?"

"n-no" "then do the planks properly!" 

 "jeno , its been 3o mins since they are doing planks , ofcourse they'll get tired! anyways where's the reply to my question now?"

 "nari , we dont want you to get involved in this"

 "um, i am not getting involved, i -i just want to make sure that you guys dont fight , you know-, i am a doctor after all!"

 "you are concerned about haechan , arent you?" 

 "what? no!" nari shook her immediately in response making jeno chuckle. 

 "sure-"

"OFF TO WRESTLING GUYS!FAST!" a voice startled nari , of course , it belonged to none other than lee donghyuck. 

 "hi love , hi nojam" he greeted them with a cheeky smile. jeno tsked while rolling his eyes and walking away to join the rest of the trainees. 

 "i told you not to call me love!" nari glared at him

 "but its cute"

 "of course, if it was from a cute guy like jeno"

 "what did you just say?jeno is cuter than me?"

 "of course , he is hotter than you too" nari winked with a sigh 

 "no i am more-" "his abs! oh my god, i should go and see him play now!" nari squealed while running of in the opposite direction. 

"she has a crush on jeno or what?" donghyuck tsked.

---------------------------------------------------------- 

 "oh my, all of them are 90% abs" dr choi sighed dreamingly. of course all the female doctor were leaning on the railing staring at them. on the right side stood male doctors with an annoyed face , except na jaemin who was laughing at their reactions. 

 "jeno's abs" nari squealed again.

 "donghyuck's are better" seolhyun commented while staring at her crush. 

"of course" nari rolled her eyes while staring at his direction,well she couldnt lie that donghyuck had a good body , gazing him up and down her eyes met his , he had a slight smirk on his face , knowing that the girl was practically checking him out. nari turned away , mentally cursing herself for staring at him too long.

"you were checking him out" someone whispered in her ear making her turn around.there , she saw jaemin and renjun were laughing at her blushing face. nari growled before smacking their heads.

 "i was not checking him out!" 

 "why are you blushing then?" renjun smirked and jaemin nodded in agreement.

"uh, i-i-"

 "uh, i-i-"                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            ...

he is beautiful T-T

STAN NA JAEMIN.

i am very inactive and its irritating probably xd sorry guys, its taking me a while to update the story! but i will try and update more than just a chap everyday.

alllsooooo, for my next book after dots, i am gonna either make jaemin's or renjun's. i have few drafts about it. i am confused, what should i publish first? renjun's?(the genre is secret admirer) or jaemin?(hogwarts au). if you have any other ideas or storylines about other member's books please free feel to suggest me!

dw, i am gonna complete this book first xd. thank you everyone for supporting on metanoia and dots , it means lot to me, love you guys!